+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Set off like a train

Set off like a train

Apart from the goal conceded, that's as good a half as any since Christmas

Cracking match , cud ev bin ennyscoor , great entertainment , poor ref tho , and can sumdi tek that Williams back to bleedin Everton , he's weak n clueless, Hammil wat a performance , back to his best thank god , fully deserved the win afta the result last setdi , Forest looked decent at times tho , Forza di Reds UTFLWG happy as chuff tuneet

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  14.5 KB

Worth a clap that was!

Very good. What was the deal givin their wide men so much space tho? Must a bin the game plan because it was deliberate. Am guessin they like t play up the middle be narrar. In any case am proud a dint think they do it

Couldn't make it tonight. Great to get up and running.
    How did young Bird do after he came on?

Quote Originally Posted by Redstew View Post
    Couldn't make it tonight. Great to get up and running.
    How did young Bird do after he came on?
    He was decent Redstew , hard game for him to join into late in the game as forest were a threat , good player tho , like many more he needs game time ,
    Impressed again with Hedges tonight , looks like he has made the step up well , great finish for his goal too,
    Man of match award deservedly went to Hammil though , some performance tonight from him ,

Only need anutha 51 pts
    Last edited by Romared; 15-08-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Hedges has been the find of the season so far hasn't he, and I think he could be more useful to us as a striker rather than a winger. Hes got the 'Watkins' about him to be honest, and maybe hes filling in out wide until Isgrove comes back.
    With Thiam available now from the Blunts game onwards, it will cause a few selection headaches for Hecky, and it means hes got some good extra options.
    Im still not sure about Potts, and Moncur seems to have gone a step backwards to be honest compared to how he finished last season.
    But its always good to beat Notts Florist, and this is a really welcome win for us and 3 points.

Potts will come good I've no doubt about him , Moncur is classy but needs help around him , Scowen is the the biggest loss IMO , Williams ? I hope he improves quickly , and i sincerly hope he hasent been give X amount of game time in the deal ? One or too more to join the fray soon ? Lastly a mention on Jackson ! I and a few more had a go at him after Saturdays performance , he did really well tonite for me, Forza di Reds UTFLWG

I used to think Jackson could have been the next one to make the step up, like when we sold Mawson, but so far its like he and MacDonald are complete strangers. But seeing as we've slagged him off so far, credit to him as well tonight for doing better.
    Id still liked to have seen Sessi given a chance this season but it looks like Hecky favours the kid Williams instead.
    I reckon he will stick with more of the same and 4-5-1 again away at the Blunts, and Id be surprised if that stays 0-0 again.

Missed header from Jackson
    Goal for them
    Possible Davies could have come for it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast