+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope Tony is now actively looking for a new manager right now/

I hope Tony is now actively looking for a new manager right now/

An over reaction, well maybe but the rot has set in, it started from pre season, swapping changing experimenting too much bombing players out and unable to beat Walsall or Shrewsbury!

Throwing away a good lead at home to hull and end up lucky to get that
    Demolished by Neil Warnock's Cardiff
    Going down to reading with another limp wristed performance

JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH having spent the kind of money he has done!

getting rid of Baker was the last straw for me and Whelan and Terry can **** off back to where they came from and lets hope there's no truth in that little shlt Wilshire coming anywhere near VP.

Gabby get rid before the window closes and take that useless injury prone Hogan with you.

We are already with just 3 fecking games in becoming an expensive assembled joke, don't anyone tell me ' give him time' just take all those ex blue nose uck pigs out of VP NOW.

I don't care who takes over but please not another blue nose/ Please Brian come down from your lofty position and kick those players up the arse and getting those over paid over weight egotistic so called players to wear that shirt with pride before we drift into oblivion!

I am going to personally tweet Tony Xia and tell him enough is enough, just get him out now!

No let's try some consistency Dave. What is getting in the next merrigo round manager going to achieve? New manager syndrome where suddenly here belends remember how to play for a couple of weeks?

The problem is gabby. It is Hutton. It is those players who are some how still at the club after being shown to be beyond ****.

Hogan is obviously injury prone but we still have hepburn Murphy. We still have O'Hare and mccormack. Kodija will be back soon. Get rid of Bruce the you have a new guy who gets all the same "...it's not my team" excuses to use. And gabbys amazing private investigator will still make sure he is in the team by dragging up whatever dirt he managed to find on the last 5 guys in charge

If I needed evidence to sum up Bruce then I can say it in TWO words....Neil Warnock. He started at Cardiff the same week as Bruce, spent nothing demands everything turned them round from certain relegation to top 6 contenders in a matter of weeks and is now top of the league....Need I really say anymore?

Stam or Warnock would be an upgrade.

Was at the game tonight and I have no idea where we go from here, we could lose every game. We just aint a winning team. Can't really single out any player, there is no effing team! And that is deffo the manager, totally inept waving his hands like a traffic signal. Point 1: quit with the Gabby baiting, he put himself about and made the goal. 2: At least Bacuna didn't come on to rub salt in.

Thanks BB

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    An over reaction, well maybe but the rot has set in, it started from pre season, swapping changing experimenting too much bombing players out and unable to beat Walsall or Shrewsbury!

Throwing away a good lead at home to hull and end up lucky to get that
    Demolished by Neil Warnock's Cardiff
    Going down to reading with another limp wristed performance

JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH having spent the kind of money he has done!

getting rid of Baker was the last straw for me and Whelan and Terry can **** off back to where they came from and lets hope there's no truth in that little shlt Wilshire coming anywhere near VP.

Gabby get rid before the window closes and take that useless injury prone Hogan with you.

We are already with just 3 fecking games in becoming an expensive assembled joke, don't anyone tell me ' give him time' just take all those ex blue nose uck pigs out of VP NOW.

I don't care who takes over but please not another blue nose/ Please Brian come down from your lofty position and kick those players up the arse and getting those over paid over weight egotistic so called players to wear that shirt with pride before we drift into oblivion!

I am going to personally tweet Tony Xia and tell him enough is enough, just get him out now!
    I think I detect a touch of frustration, bewilderment and even a hint of anger in your post here Dave. That's ok. It's understandable but you're a Villa fan. Clearly you're reasonably young so for the sake of your health you had better get used to it or give up on the Villa altogether and eat a prawn sandwich in Manchester.

Looking at it from Tony's perspective, if you've already spent millions getting us nowhere, would you consider all that lost and start all over again or would you trust someone with a proven track record to eventually make some sort of progress? Personally I wouldn't like to be stuck between this particular rock and a hard place but if I had to make the choice I would plump for the latter. I don't know what Tony's ultimate aim is but presumably he gave Bruce a timescale and he's only a year into it.

This managing lark is not easy. Just have a look at the VM Fantasy league table

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post

This managing lark is not easy. Just have a look at the VM Fantasy league table
    Is easy when you're special *Portuguese shrug and walks off

45 years a villa fan Picasso! seen it all and maybe your right at my age should calm down!
    No prawn sarnies where I come from either but come on, I hear SB now saying, were getting there! Where, league 1?

Sorry but his football and man management was suspect last term and he has just carried it over. Tell me, why is the Captain not speaking out in his defence? Something is clearly not right and I am sure Xia will not let it carry on much longer.

Blimey lads a bit if overreaction there's another 129 points to be won If you think you've bought a loot of over priced players you should try supporting Derby😃

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)