+ Visit Queen of the South FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Del Boy chapter 132

  1. #1

    Del Boy chapter 132

    Yes, yet another Lyle thread as his goal tonight - by my reckoning- leaves him ONE short of Andy Thomson's Queens goals total . Anyone confirm ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,334
    Two behind Thomson on 112.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Two behind Thomson on 112.
    OK cheers , my mistake

  4. #4
    251 Jim Patterson
    120 Bobby Black
    114 Andy Thomson
    112 Derek Lyle
    98 Jocky Dempster
    95 Tommy Bryce
    94 Stevie Mallan
    93 Tommy McCall
    89 Ian Reid
    Jimmy Robertson
    85 Stephen Dobbie

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,334
    Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    251 Jim Patterson
    120 Bobby Black
    114 Andy Thomson
    112 Derek Lyle
    98 Jocky Dempster
    95 Tommy Bryce
    94 Stevie Mallan
    93 Tommy McCall
    89 Ian Reid
    Jimmy Robertson
    85 Stephen Dobbie
    Yes, Lyle is now on 112 goals in 336 matches.

    Goals to games ratio: 3.0089285714

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Yes, Lyle is now on 112 goals in 336 matches.

    Goals to games ratio: 3.0089285714
    A ratio of exactly 3.00 surely if it's 112 from 336 games ??

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    251 Jim Patterson
    120 Bobby Black
    114 Andy Thomson
    112 Derek Lyle
    98 Jocky Dempster
    95 Tommy Bryce
    94 Stevie Mallan
    93 Tommy McCall
    89 Ian Reid
    Jimmy Robertson
    85 Stephen Dobbie

    Stephen Dobbie now on 88 goals after today's hat trick



    251 Jim Patterson
    120 Bobby Black
    114 Andy Thomson
    112 Derek Lyle
    98 Jocky Dempster
    95 Tommy Bryce
    94 Stevie Mallan
    93 Tommy McCall
    89 Ian Reid
    Jimmy Robertson
    88 Stephen Dobbie

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,334
    Quote Originally Posted by shugg1e1919 View Post
    A ratio of exactly 3.00 surely if it's 112 from 336 games ??
    Well noticed but should have been 337 actually.

    Now 112 from 339 games, so currently is 3.0267857143

    Lyle is now equal with Paul Burns in 15th in the all-time appearances list.
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 27-08-2017 at 01:19 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,334
    Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Stephen Dobbie now on 88 goals after today's hat trick



    251 Jim Patterson
    120 Bobby Black
    114 Andy Thomson
    112 Derek Lyle
    98 Jocky Dempster
    95 Tommy Bryce
    94 Stevie Mallan
    93 Tommy McCall
    89 Ian Reid
    Jimmy Robertson
    88 Stephen Dobbie
    Dobbie one goal behind Reid and Robertson and almost in the Top Ten.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Dobbie one goal behind Reid and Robertson and almost in the Top Ten.


    Yes we know , we can read .....
    Last edited by palmylad; 27-08-2017 at 05:41 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,334
    Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Yes we know , we can read .....
    Point taken.....LOL

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Dumfries
    Posts
    753
    In Dobbie and Lyle, we are gan tae hae twa players playing in the same team this season and both o' them in our top five all time scorers.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,334
    Will no doubt get into the Top Five will Dobbie. Combined age of 80 with Dobbie and Lyle.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Dumfries
    Posts
    753
    80 Albertz?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Will no doubt get into the Top Five will Dobbie. Combined age of 80 with Dobbie and Lyle.
    Combined age of 80.
    Del`s looking good for 46.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Combined age of 80.
    Del`s looking good for 46.
    Do the Math as the Yanks say Albertz

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Do the Math as the Yanks say Albertz
    I knew something was wrong. Seventy it is.....Arithmetic was never my strongest subject...LOL

  18. #18
    Just noticed that Lyle & Dobbie have now scored exactly 200 goals between them for Queens

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,334
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Just noticed that Lyle & Dobbie have now scored exactly 200 goals between them for Queens
    Well spotted. 112 and 88. Combined they are still 51 short of Patterson's total.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Well spotted. 112 and 88. Combined they are still 51 short of Patterson's total.

    Name:  IMG_0043.JPG
Views: 266
Size:  42.8 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •