+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This forum used to be a laugh !

This forum used to be a laugh !

What happened?

this place used to be a great mixture of footie chat conflict and banter , I really miss it , Kumb has got terribly boring and censored , Hammers Chat is dead as a dodo and heavily censored. please please please bring this place back to life folks.

KUMB was always boring and heavily censored as you say!
    Hammers chat is more interactive and personal, less a message board.

I always like Kumb it's just busier with more opinion but it's nosedived in the last year , Hammers Chat seemed to sell its soul fairly early on and too many are looking to make a name for themselves and their Claret and Hugh affiliation suggests they take direction from the club itself.

an excellent site imo,
    but lacks some of the grit and day to day fan confrontation of hammersmad back in the day,
    apart from 1 or 4 they are all chums and pm any probs before it gets too loud.....
    personally enjoy some of the match reports etc they do but my real favourite is postmatch pint.

Post Match pint is from WHFTV which as far as I know is nothing to do with Hammers Chat , WHFTV is great the best by a mile , Hamners Chat occasionally make a decent vid but a buffoon who calls himself the Gonzo ruins most of them.

Too many Waste Ham ****ers on here really Ladies..

Quote Originally Posted by iansmfc View Post
    Too many Waste Ham ****ers on here really Ladies..
    you are pretty elitiste mon amigi Ian,you
    should start swimming again!!

I can just about get out of bed unaided John nowadays let alone swim.

Quote Originally Posted by iansmfc View Post
    I can just about get out of bed unaided John nowadays let alone swim.
    FFS mate how are you at all? not so bad i hope !

Hello fellow hammers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)