+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock Praises

Warnock Praises

Wilder

And if Cardiff had have lost Neil would have been at his snide worst towards us.

Two grounding away defeats with an extra dose of bad refereeing decisions - and I hope Chris isn't saying privately to McCabe what he's saying publically about us having enough quality. If we can make a bid for Coady there's money to be spent, spunk it away on an attacker with a bit of pace and guile and a midfielder with some drive who throw his weight around in the oppo's penalty box. In other words two players to get Clarke and Carruthers out of the starting 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    And if Cardiff had have lost Neil would have been at his snide worst towards us.

Two grounding away defeats with an extra dose of bad refereeing decisions - and I hope Chris isn't saying privately to McCabe what he's saying publically about us having enough quality. If we can make a bid for Coady there's money to be spent, spunk it away on an attacker with a bit of pace and guile and a midfielder with some drive who throw his weight around in the oppo's penalty box. In other words two players to get Clarke and Carruthers out of the starting 11.
    I've just listened to Tufty's full interview wi Giddins and he knows where we're short Katch,like he's known all summer,gettin them players in tho is provin difficult.Stearman's done his hammy so that could be weeks he's out.Credit to Colin he seems to have got them goin,he's a good short term boss but i'm delighted wi our Chris. UTCB

You'd have hoped though Rod that after more years in the third division than we'd like to remember the powers that be at the club would have backed Chris to the hilt. Organisation, work effort, attitude - it's all there under Chris, but with that squad it can only take you so far.

Six pointer at the Lane this Satdi for me .

I would like to praise all them Unitedites who made the long journey to Cardiff to give tremendous backing to the team,you could hear them clearly on the radio.

Well done boys and girls

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I would like to praise all them Unitedites who made the long journey to Cardiff to give tremendous backing to the team,you could hear them clearly on the radio.

Well done boys and girls
    Terrific followin on a Tuesday night,yet another ballhacks by the gits who set fixtures up.UTCB