I don't know about the rest of you but I've got a lot of time for Perry and I think he will go on to make a good career with us at least, if not with a bigger club.
I certainly won't be holding Saturday's sending off against him - he's already apologised to his team mates for it, so he know's he did wrong, especially by giving the ref an option to dismiss him.
I think he had to go but do you, like me, think he was bloody unlucky in the process?

The first yellow was very soft, a little tug back of the shoulder which would have come to nothing if the opponent hadn't decided to stop to moan and remonstrate. The second was perhaps an over-zealous challenge, especially when on a yellow, but Dolan's appeal to the ref clearly didn't help his cause!!

Most unfortunate of all though was the fact that he had to watch by as the "victim" of his first yellow, Jos Labadie (Newport skipper), committed 2 potential yellow card fouls in the space of 10 seconds - and received none!! And this guy's got form - being banned twice in the last 2/3 years for biting!! Perry's offences weren't even in the same league!!

He will be fine I'm sure. I'm curious to see who will provide cover for him though - unless Eddie switches and Zooms returns ...??!!