+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Calderwood Suffering From Alzheimer's

Jimmy Calderwood Suffering From Alzheimer's

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40949594

Sad to hear this really and I wish the man no ill in the world but even when he was announcing this he still managed a dig at us.

"I got sacked for a couple of things I don't think I should have got sacked for. Aberdeen was the hardest one. We got back into Europe and the chairman decided to make a change. That still annoys me."

you beat me to it!

Great minds think alike and all that lol.

Hmm....maybe not the most tactful thing for me to say given the subject of this thread xD

It's a terrible condition, all the best to Jimmy.

Wish him no ill. Terrible illness. Gave us a bit of respectability back on the pitch. Touted himself shamelessly for other jobs whilst at Aberdeen. Exceeded his shelf life and just like the Murphys he's not bitter.

Horrible disease. Poor guy

All the best Jimmy (not that it gets any better)

...another casualty of heading the ball? I do wonder if eventually there will be fouls for balls over head height....

Terrible disease to have,all the best jimmy,you gave us some good times as well as some bad but no grudges held by me towards you,always speaks fondly of his time here

More likely a victim of mass medication.
    Fluoride in the water is causing this.

I wouldn't have wished this on him but he's still an arsehole who should never have got anywhere near being manager of Aberdeen

All the best for your journey Jimmy. Gave AFC some respectability in the early part of his tenure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast