+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 2 Your Predictions

This is a bloody fix I tell thee!

Thanks oldcolner for stepping up to the plate.

Tell Tarkowski how to do it!

Thanks, but Tarks is much better than I.
    I'm just the messenger and can't fix a thing or we would have had a win yesterday not a hoof ball loss.

The daft thing is oldcolner we did not play hoof ball but got beaten by a side who did...

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Sorry 59-60 like to keep folk on their toes! Thanks Alto I asked Alex Ferguson to adjudicate - he hasn't answered yet!

Now corrected and updated with 1 to go. No one got chelseas win or a correct score for the Terriers

Nuts in the lead with 8 and three with 7

OC 5
    SNR 4
    Balam 3+4
    Casper 3
    BlueH. 3
    BT 2
    Jo 3
    Chalky 2
    Alf 4
    59-60 3+4
    Nuts 4+4
    Alto 3+4
    IDWT 0 from 1 game
    I think mine is wrong still. I got 2 correct scores (Leics & Liverpool), but I also got Swansea v Man Utd, Southampton v West Ham and Huddersfield v Newcastle results correct, so shouldn't that be 3+4+4?

Sorry 59-60 like to keep folk on their toes! Thanks Alto I asked Alex Ferguson to adjudicate - he hasn't answered yet!

Now corrected and updated with 1 to go. No one got chelseas win or a correct score for the Terriers

Nuts in the lead with 8 and three with 7

OC 5
    SNR 4
    Balam 3+4
    Casper 3
    BlueH. 3
    BT 2
    Jo 3
    Chalky 2
    Alf 4
    59-60 3+4
    Nuts 4+4
    Alto 3+4
    IDWT 0 from 1 game
    Only Alf and BT get a point today giving us another tie - between Alf and Nuts. Congratulations both.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 21-08-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Only Alf and BT get a point today giving us another tie - between Alf and Nuts. Congratulations both.
    Oldcolner - could you please look at my message from yesterday. I don't think my predictions for Saturday/Sunday have been calculated correctly. I think I got 11 points, not 8.

Quote Originally Posted by nutsinmay View Post
    Oldcolner - could you please look at my message from yesterday. I don't think my predictions for Saturday/Sunday have been calculated correctly. I think I got 11 points, not 8.
    Nuts
    You are correct so sincere apologies to you and Alf.
    With 11 points you are the winner nuts sorry I missed your appeal and drove you nuts in August.
    I haven't checked your lottery numbers.
    Alf you are due an apology for the over excitement. You may wish to take over given my incompetence.

Carry on oldcolner - you are doing a grand job?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)