+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Wimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Yes he is a Spurs fan and believes Wimmer is a very good player and cover for 2 top class defenders at the club. Needs to move on though and would be a great buy for us.

Would be happy to see with Ronocchia, Kone or Smalling join him and probably favour in that order. Not wanting to see Evans go but if he does we will probably get Wimmer plus another from that list for the money we get for Evans.

Can't see us going for Wood but wouldn't lose any sleep if Rondon was to go to be replaced by him by someone who can get a few more goals.
    Just reading Palace are interested as well.....he may be happy to stay down in London so....

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Different kettle of fish than Chadli. Well liked by the Spurs fans I know and at 24 the right age for us. Not a big time Charlie either!
    It's knowing our lack of due diligence when it comes to transfer windows Yarm, we seem to just pick names from a hat and go after them, more often than not they are not regular fixtures for them.

If wimmer goes to palace try for Dann.

TP resurrected his career after rescuing from the Blackburn farce. He was on the verge of an England call up.

I see Stoke are now supposedly eyeing Wimmer. Do you think Hughes just waits to see what Pulis is interested inn and then goes after the same player out of spite?

Looks like it all done will be confirmed when spurs granted work permit for Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    If Hodgson was still manager he'd be the perfect fit......other than everyone would think his surname was actually "Rimmer".
    Can anyone tell me what Hodgson as actually won at all the clubs he as been manager at, I cannot plus he persuaded our best requirement talent spotter to leave for England now look what we have. ( Not a lot)

Sky are reporting that we have agreed £15M transfer and it is up to TP to say yes or no.
    No brainier for me, say YES, quickly

Whether we sign Wimmer or not, we still need a natural left sided full back. Agreed, Nyom does a decent enough job, but he looks far more comfortable on the right. If we keep Evans and sign Wimmer we'll have five central defenders if you include Dawson. I don't understand the reluctance to buy a left back. If we do sign Wimmer it makes me think Evans will move on, something that TP has stated won't necessarily be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    If Hodgson was still manager he'd be the perfect fit......other than everyone would think his surname was actually "Rimmer".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX0HF3M60

Surely Wimmer would ask Chadli for advice on whether to move to us. If so I can't see him giving a glowing reference.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)