+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Evans gone for £25m

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Shame you missed it today 68 - bacon sarnies drowned by a number of pints in the cricket club - more pints in the marquee in the ground with a blue smoke bomb going everywhere - nearly thrown out for calling the chief steward an arsehole and what a goal from Kanu! Nice day out. See you on Tuesday night and more of the same especially the lager - this seems like a good one - The Stanley Sports Bar located in the Blackrock EMI (Jack Barrett) Stand catering for both home and away.
    Al you seem to have a drink problem
    You can't get enough!

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    Al you seem to have a drink problem
    You can't get enough!
    West Brom send me to drink wbatillidie but hey after getting back - what's the harm in a little shiraz and another and another and hopefully stay awake for MOTD. No Doubt we will take our usual position - last!

We're on 4th Baggieal so you can have another glass of that nice Shiraz

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    We're on 4th Baggieal so you can have another glass of that nice Shiraz
    Did - and you have made me stay up now to watch it by saying that - therefore one for the road or bed!

We shouldn't entertain anything less than 30-35 m in today's inflated market. It just seems if city want him they need to pay the rate. These scenarios often end up messing a players head up if he stays and I just hope it doesn't in this case.

This thread got me to thinkin..........in today's market just how much would Stacey North and Kevin Steggles be worth!?

As a pair or individually Mick? I'd say a grand each or £1,200 the pair.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This thread got me to thinkin..........in today's market just how much would Stacey North and Kevin Steggles be worth!?
    Stacey North would get in a Pulis team. He was a centre half and he had a long throw.

A few reports in the rags this morning that city will shift their attention to Gibson at Middleborough should we persist in holding out for more money on Jonny,fine if we can keep him but just hope it doesn't p1zz him off in denying him the move

Read this a few times on newsnow.

Go and get Gibson then Citeh.

The price is the price for Evans.

If he stays give him a new 4 year contract for 100k a week (he's already reported to be on 75k).

If they wanted Gibson, they would have gone for Gibson as he's younger.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)