+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evans gone for £25m

Evans gone for £25m

According to my good mate who isn't usually wrong.

Will be officially announced shortly.

Too low a figure Imo.

If inconsistent players like bolasie and arnoutavic are going for 25m a solid 8 out 10 consistent performer like Evans should have gone for at least 30m.

Well if true he and fletch can both f off the mercenary pair of p ricks.

COYB.

Oh and take rondon't and chadli with you.

Got no problems with £25m if that is what we have get. Best to get it sorted asap so we can get replacements in. Same with Chadli and Rondon if they are looking to go as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

In today's fantasy football transfer market that is too cheap.....can't be right, surely!!!
    Peace would not let him go so cheaply.....

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Got no problems with £25m if that is what we have get. Best to get it sorted asap so we can get replacements in. Same with Chadli and Rondon if they are looking to go as well.
    These two need moving out quickly....no time for players who don't want to play. Rondon has put in an effort but just cant hit a barn door......

For a player that could hold his own in the City team if he goes then £25M does seem a tad cheap as he's better than a few they've got IMHO.

If Boro can rate Gibson at £30 million, Stones cost £50 million or whatever, then Evans is easily in the best 10 defenders in the Premier and would in my opinion command a fee comparable and equal to either of those mentioned. I cannot believe that our lot would settle for less.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Hope your wrong mickd , but probably not the big boys of the league nearly always get their man ,

Resident itk er has said he's gone for 25 and will be done and dusted quite quickly,best wishes to him and I hope we have a replacement lined up quite quickly but knowing Albion don't hold your breath

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)