+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millers in frame for George Hirst

Millers in frame for George Hirst

Would be a great signing. My mate,despite being a Wednesdayite,knows his football and raves about this lad. Reckons he's a future full England prospect.

That'd be a very good signing, lets just hope it comes off. I'm sure we've been "in the mix" a few times before

Straight swop for Jerry Yates....

Cannot honestly see where he fits in. 5 strikers already . Would mean getting rid of at least 1 . I would rather get a holding midfielder just in case Potter gets injured

Warno said he wants to collect Strikers like Uncle Colin did at SUFC.
    Some of the main 3 Strikers might get complacent and go off form
    Might be used a super sub as the opposition tires.
    If he's even better than the ones we think are good at the moment then we should do it.

He's a grunter though and so's his Dad. Perhaps we should forget the positives and tell Carlos to shove it and keep his porcine piglets over the other side of the Tinsley Viaduct as they wouldn't get in the Millers team
    Last edited by flourbasher; 17-08-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Warno said he wants to collect Strikers like Uncle Colin did at SUFC.
    Some of the main 3 Strikers might get complacent and go off form
    Might be used a super sub as the opposition tires.
    If he's even better than the ones we think are good at the moment then we should do it.

He's a grunter though and so's his Dad. Perhaps we should forget the positives and tell Carlos to shove it and keep his porcine piglets over the other side of the Tinsley Viaduct as they wouldn't get in the Millers team
    Hey u need pigs for bacon lol