+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Notts Match Day Bet Competition – Game 3 Wycombe

£5 Wycombe win

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    How many people are in the competition? Would be interesting to see how much the bookies have made already
    I’m afraid that information is classified at the moment, in order to keep up the morale of the punters.

Early season is always difficult until form has settled down and we get a clearer picture.

When Notts begin their 10 game winning streak, I’m sure everyone will be lumping on “£5 Notts win”.

The difficulty is knowing when that streak has started. Could it have been against Chesterfield? Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Rule 3 - Anyone caught cheating or breaking the rules, will be bent over my sofa and their chubby, soft buttocks beaten with a freshly-cut cactus paddle!!
    I’m sorry Starkers but we can’t include your own personal fantasies in the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I’m afraid that information is classified at the moment, in order to keep up the morale of the punters.

Early season is always difficult until form has settled down and we get a clearer picture.

When Notts begin their 10 game winning streak, I’m sure everyone will be lumping on “£5 Notts win”.

The difficulty is knowing when that streak has started. Could it have been against Chesterfield? Time will tell.
    How about rethinking that bit about starting at - 10 quid (if you start next week will it be - 15 and so on?), seems a bit harsh to be 10 quid down already! You could have number of weeks playing to qualify instead....
    Just trying to get a rebate, I'd go to my local and have a couple of beers with that tenner.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    How about rethinking that bit about starting at - 10 quid (if you start next week will it be - 15 and so on?), seems a bit harsh to be 10 quid down already! You could have number of weeks playing to qualify instead....
    Just trying to get a rebate, I'd go to my local and have a couple of beers with that tenner.
    It seemed the fairest way for those who had been in it since the first week. The only other way I could see at the time was not to allow late starters. The main thing is to keep things simple

I’m open to suggestions but in true Notts tradition cannot guarantee I’ll go with the majority view!

I’m sorry Starkers but we can’t include your own personal fantasies in the rules.
    We need more discipline.....see what I mean, the AntiClough is trying to change the rules now.

More beating of lily-white buttocks is required....it never did me any harm!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    We need more discipline.....see what I mean, the AntiClough is trying to change the rules now.

More beating of lily-white buttocks is required....it never did me any harm!!
    A tenner down already and now threatened by this homo-erotic punishment beating. I think I've stumbled into some highly suspect cult, I'm outta here.

Akinfenwa to score at any time £2
    Grant to score at any time £2
    final score 4-1 to Wycombe £1

Nice profits for Tarkers and Steward today. They take the top two places overall after 3 games.

Bad luck for rorylee and skandark who, when Forte made it 3-2 after 84 minutes, must have thought their 40/1 bets were in the bag.

Standings After 3 Games
    1 ….. tarquinbeech …... +£6.53
    2 .... Steward …….…..… +£2.50
    3 ….. 60YearsAPie …..... -£1.90
    4 ….. countygump …..... -£6.00
    5= .. everybody else ... -£15.00

Nice profits for Tarkers and Steward today. They take the top two places overall after 3 games.

Bad luck for rorylee and skandark who, when Forte made it 3-2 after 84 minutes, must have thought their 40/1 bets were in the bag.

Standings After 3 Games
    1 ….. tarquinbeech …... +£6.53
    2 .... Steward …….…..… +£2.50
    3 ….. 60YearsAPie …..... -£1.90
    4 ….. countygump …..... -£6.00
    5= .. everybody else ... -£15.00
    Well I'm fourth and it's well known all those above me cheated. They had some sort of time machine made out of old beer crates and powered by goat food that Tarkers mackled together. Fake table !!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast