+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: On This Day

More on Robert Catesby below Chalky.

Name:  220px-Robert_catesby_npg.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  20.7 KB

http://www.elizabethfiles.com/robert-catesby/4468/

Yep....Religion has a lot to answer for..

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    More on Robert Catesby below Chalky.

Name:  220px-Robert_catesby_npg.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  20.7 KB

http://www.elizabethfiles.com/robert-catesby/4468/
    Thanks Altobelli, I enjoyed reading that,not sure how Catesby managed to be the leader of the gang of plotters when he thought that drying out gunpowder in front of an open fire was a good idea though,tbh I always thought that Guy Fawkes was the main culprit but it turns out he was only looking after the explosives

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yep....Religion has a lot to answer for..
    Not all people who believe in God are terrorists or nutters Alf,some of us try to act in which the good book tells us to do,Christianity is going through a sharp decline lately though

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    Not all people who believe in God are terrorists or nutters Alf,some of us try to act in which the good book tells us to do,Christianity is going through a sharp decline lately though
    Exactly Chalky,so much so I'm now an atheist..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Exactly Chalky,so much so I'm now an atheist..
    Me also.

Name:  IMG_20171108_134536.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  97.2 KB

I spent seven hours sat beside a lake today,my mate turns up,puts his rod out and pulls in this sturgeon within ten minutes....

I may also become an atheist before the night is out

I know you must have been very P!ssed off Chalky, but I bet you was pleased for him as that's certainly no tiddler

This was mine on a trip to Michigan in the 60's

Look at the size of that thing,can you imagine trying to reel it in,Its hard to believe that he caught it on that fly reel although that's all they had back then

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)