+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The scum are at it again!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nephy View Post
    Opened this thread expecting it to be about Mackems...
    Muslims aren't as bad as Mackems man at least they wash their feet at every prayer time.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Hence Sarah Champion having to resign as a Shadow Spokeswomen because she told the truth about the "culture". She was only being honest by stating facts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7896876.html
    They aren't interested in facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    Not often I agree with u but u are totally right but people get called racists for bring the matter up.
    I agree with all that's been said so if that makes me a racist then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephy View Post
    Opened this thread expecting it to be about Mackems...
    Had a feeling someone would probably think that

More than the Muslim terrorists the biggest problem are the pc feckwits that refuse to infringe on anyone's rights to control the situation. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'm just not surprised when these attacks happen any more and there will be many more until our "leaders" wake up and start to lead.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    More than the Muslim terrorists the biggest problem are the pc feckwits that refuse to infringe on anyone's rights to control the situation. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'm just not surprised when these attacks happen any more and there will be many more until our "leaders" wake up and start to lead.
    I blame our leaders just as much as the s*ck evil terrorists bc they do absolutely nothing about it, any person suspected in terrorist activities should be given the electric chair or kicked out of the country and for every terrorist attack we have in the country doesn't matter how big or small they should kick not only the terrorist but the friends and family of the terrorist out of the country too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)