+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bridcutt & Snodgrass

Bridcutt & Snodgrass

Bridcutt linked to Forest - could see that happening given our abundance of midfielders, wouldn't be unduly upset if he went tbh. Snoddy surplus to requirements at Hammers, be very happy to get him back but unlikely I'd have thought.

Bridcutt out, ok, Snodgrass back, errrrrrr no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Bridcutt out, ok, Snodgrass back, errrrrrr no thanks.

x2

Bridcutt out? Don't be daft, it's a long season and he will play a big part over the course of it.

Between O'Kane and Bridcutt we have the championship experience and our youthful Vieira and Phillips. Add to that the unknown quantity of Klich and I don't think we can let any of them leave, it seems a lot on paper now when none are injured or suspended but say if O'Kane and Klich get injured/suspended we need Bridcutt or maybe Klich ends up being garbage/doesn't get to grips with the league.

We need options and Bridcutt is still a very important player for us.

Snodgrass? Nah, we need centre backs and a left back not more attackers.

CM options = Okane bridcutt Phillips Vieira klich Anita saiz hernandez Shaughnessy

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Bridcutt out? Don't be daft, it's a long season and he will play a big part over the course of it.

Between O'Kane and Bridcutt we have the championship experience and our youthful Vieira and Phillips. Add to that the unknown quantity of Klich and I don't think we can let any of them leave, it seems a lot on paper now when none are injured or suspended but say if O'Kane and Klich get injured/suspended we need Bridcutt or maybe Klich ends up being garbage/doesn't get to grips with the league.

We need options and Bridcutt is still a very important player for us.

Snodgrass? Nah, we need centre backs and a left back not more attackers.
    Bridcutt hasn't performed since the middle of last season and with enough midfielders to make up an entire team I don't think he will get much chance to prove he has turned any performance corner.

Not sure if the comment about Snodgrass was genuine or sarcasm, but either way he's past his sell-by.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    CM options = Okane bridcutt Phillips Vieira klich Anita saiz hernandez Shaughnessy
    Saiz and Hernandez can't play the type of CM role the rest of them play, I wouldn't class them in the same position.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Bridcutt hasn't performed since the middle of last season and with enough midfielders to make up an entire team I don't think he will get much chance to prove he has turned any performance corner.

Not sure if the comment about Snodgrass was genuine or sarcasm, but either way he's past his sell-by.
    Bridcutt disappointed me in large parts last year but think with the extra competition and experience he has he will be an important part of the squad this season. If we'd seen Klich get to grips with the league and prove to be capable then I'd be more inclined to let Bridcutt go, but as yet he hasn't due to lack of opportunity so until then we can't let Bridcutt leave otherwise we would be left with Phillips, Vieira and O'Kane, which isn't getting us promoted.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)