+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Barcelona Attack

What?

Potes meos suaviari clunes

R4j. Do us all a favour please keep of this site with your inane drivel People have tried to be OK with you but let's face it your just a complete thick prat

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    R4j. Do us all a favour please keep of this site with your inane drivel People have tried to be OK with you but let's face it your just a complete thick prat
    So now when you do drivel it's ok to do it but when others do it your like omg! just go away and Fuc* off your a buffoon etc.... just got to laugh honestly. So whose the thick one um....... ��

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    So now when you do drivel it's ok to do it but when others do it your like omg! just go away and Fuc* off your a buffoon etc.... just got to laugh honestly. So whose the thick one um....... ��
    Back off on this one R4J, you've been doing ok recently but you really have taken a **** with your pants on this time. Come back after Saturday's game.

R4j. I've never been able to make up my mind if your stupid. or a wind up merchant I suspect your both But if you ever swear at me again you will be off this site before you can blink that's not a threat it's a promise Don't say you've not been warned

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    R4j. I've never been able to make up my mind if your stupid. or a wind up merchant I suspect your both But if you ever swear at me again you will be off this site before you can blink that's not a threat it's a promise Don't say you've not been warned
    You making a threat Mista funny how when you do it, it's all just slides under the radar but anyone else it's like all guns blazing with mouthing off at one another etc. Should just put you back on ignore that way that way it would avoid conflict and will end without the drivel that comes off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    You making a threat Mista funny how when you do it, it's all just slides under the radar but anyone else it's like all guns blazing with mouthing off at one another etc. Should just put you back on ignore that way that way it would avoid conflict and will end without the drivel that comes off of it.
    No one's mouthed off but you, I think we've all tried to be a bit more accommodating towards you over the last week or so, even if we've had a little bit of a laugh at your expense but it was all light hearted fun, but telling someone to FO after being told to calm it a little over steps the mark for me

Forgot to add, I hope you don't get banned for that, this site needed a village idiot for a while and it found one in you

***** Yellow Card - Most of your last posts have been to bait or give grief to another poster and circumventing the swear filter on other thread (See Sticky) *****
    Last edited by Rattea; 21-08-2017 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Again using the board to abuse others

I think we now know why he Google's and does the old cut and paste trick. His command of the language is extremely poor as can be seen with all the spelling mistakes and misplaced metaphors (I'm being generous to call them metaphors). That's why he copies the press reports wholesale.
    And thus when I created the topic and didn't actually go into the details whilst making a reference to the Blaugrana, his poor command made him think I was referring to Messrs Suarez and Messi.

Of course there could be a simpler answer - he's just plain stupid.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)