+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: O/T Barcelona Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    The atrocities that are being carried out in the name of Islam are a joke. They are nothing to do with Islam at all. Anyone that even thinks they are need to open their eyes and learn little about the subject. Islam has five main pillars and all of these are a basis to make each person a be tree person. There is nothing of hatred or covering up women.

It astounds me that isn't people you talk to don't realise that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all based on The Same thing and people. Just a different way of looking at it.

The people carrying out these atrocities are loonantics looking for anything to try and justify their hatred. But there are elements of this from all religions.
    That I agree too, because I have numerous Muslim friends since I live in Asia. No one has a desire to kill me or anyone else. As for clothing, who are we to judge what another faith prescribes if their followers are agreeable. As for wearing black and the veil, as I remarked to a Muslim friend, it's thought the civil thing to do when meeting the Pope for Catholic women. If there's no fuss there, there shouldn't be anywhere.

Well smack me in the face eh Romanis (and I don't mean that literally lol).
    Im really surprised there, as I didn't know you were a Notts Florist & Footymad Mod ?.

The atrocities that are being carried out in the name of Islam are a joke. They are nothing to do with Islam at all. Anyone that even thinks they are need to open their eyes and learn little about the subject. Islam has five main pillars and all of these are a basis to make each person a be tree person. There is nothing of hatred or covering up women.

It astounds me that isn't people you talk to don't realise that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all based on The Same thing and people. Just a different way of looking at it.

The people carrying out these atrocities are loonantics looking for anything to try and justify their hatred. But there are elements of this from all religions.
    I think you're wrong and ill-informed on that Rats, but hey this is a football forum

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well smack me in the face eh Romanis (and I don't mean that literally lol).
    Im really surprised there, as I didn't know you were a Notts Florist & Footymad Mod ?.
    Oh yes, although I still have 'many friends in FM Hq.'
    Now I don't know if Ratflea has banned TTR completely as I hear bans now are global or is he on a yellow?
    If it's the former then I hope I could be told of the fact and have a word with my errrm friends, to have him reinstated elsewhere but not here as that would the mods decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    The same repetitive moaning plead get over yourself, if you leaving good riddance because at the end of the day less whinges to worry about.
    1) I'm not 'moaning'.
    2) I have neither said I'm leaving, nor threatened to do so.
    3) If I was to leave I certainly wouldn't be driven away by any of your incoherent nonsense.
    4) Why is it so difficult for you to apologise for comments which clearly upset a number of others?
    You misunderstood...fair enough. You then compounded it and made matters much worse. That's not fair enough and it now seems likely decent posters may quit because of you. Hope you feel proud about that...when all you have to do to put things right is 'man up' and acknowledge...'I'm sorry...I was out of order'. How hard can that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Oh yes, although I still have 'many friends in FM Hq.'
    Now I don't know if Ratflea has banned TTR completely as I hear bans now are global or is he on a yellow?
    If it's the former then I hope I could be told of the fact and have a word with my errrm friends, to have him reinstated elsewhere but not here as that would the mods decision.
    I don't have any such 'friends in HQ' like you mentioned kid, but Id like to think that opinion and reputation do also count for something on these boards, if or when these HQ people have to get involved.
    Ive lost count of how many fans Ive banned since getting my FM Mods role about 9 years ago, but I reckon I could give a fair reason for each ban. Ohh, and I haven't given one for years now lol.

[QUOTE=ramAnag;38625972]1) I'm not 'moaning'.
    2) I have neither said I'm leaving, nor threatened to do so.
    3) If I was to leave I certainly wouldn't be driven away by any of your incoherent nonsense.
    4) Why is it so difficult for you to apologise for comments which clearly upset a number of others?
    You misunderstood...fair enough. You then compounded it and made matters much worse. That's not fair enough and it now seems likely decent posters may quit because of you. Hope you feel proud about that...when all you have to do to put things right is 'man up' and acknowledge...'I'm sorry...I was out of order'. How hard can that be?[/QUOTE

Yawn.... repetitive comeback going on the ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I think you're wrong and ill-informed on that Rats, but hey this is a football forum
    Considering this time three weeks ago I was in Jeruslelem and Palestine seeing and speaking to people myself I think my source of information is pretty good and reliable!

It's those that don't educate themselves and look for themselves that fear and create more problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    An opportunity was provided to apologise for getting it wrong.
    You reap what you sow... Has anyone attempted to apologise to him for what was clearly and easy genuine mistake to make and their misunderstanding also.....

This is a clear example how some wouldn't make good moderates!

You reap what you sow... Has anyone attempted to apologise to him for what was clearly and easy genuine mistake to make and their misunderstanding also.....

This is a clear example how some wouldn't make good moderates!
    Htf can you conclude that people owe him an apology...especially after posts 5 and 8.
    I think that is the single most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum and that takes some doing!
    Understand your desire to stand up for the weakest and least able Rats, but this time you're wrong and just confirm what I've thought for a while...the lunatics really are taking over the asylum!
    You're right about two things though...'you reap what you sow' - sometimes - and Roger will, I suspect, be the first of many to leave if this continues...I also agree...'this is a clear example of how some wouldn't make good moderates!' (sic). You banned one mod earlier in the week. Maybe after this fiasco you should consider your own position.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)