+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Robert Snodgrass

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Tut tut Mr George. Your post Wil be construed as bullying by your mod.
    'Just the kind of post that's driving away new recruits.'
    Bullying takes many forms. It's not something I've ever had done to me but I guess abuse of authority, dictatorial imposition of ideas and purposeful ignoring of rational complaints are all features of bullying.
    So far Swale, Roger, Rob and mista have all walked away and Stenson has been 'carded'. That's a total of around eight or nine thousand posts that will no longer be added to.
    I've abided by the rules and tried to discuss the problem but any threads have been closed down by Kim Jong Rattea. I've been advised to go through the proper channels so I have...written to gary.purvis@footymad.net, emailed Bloomer, via one route or another, twice and then contacted he who must be obeyed one more time.
    The result? Nothing...nada...sweet fanny adams.
    I'll try Gary Purvis once more but then if nothing is forthcoming one has to ask...what's the point?
    With my own contribution over the last two and a bit years that'll be posters responsible for around 11,000 posts either leaving or stepping back...well done...congratulations on the impact your moderation has had on attracting posters and keeping the debate flowing, Rats...you must be so proud.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 25-08-2017 at 08:13 AM.

In keeping with the new trend where questions on his conduct are raised, I expect Anag this thread will be locked.

But before it happens, let me go back to the topic, I don't think he's a good guy for Derby. R4J has this to say about him -

'As for Chris Eagles bang average nothing more on the other hand Snodgrass tops them all and has been there and done that in the EFL and scores goals and his hungry and creates chances and can change our lacking midfield up in a heartbeat '

Chris Eagles showed potential at Man Utd, many of their fans were sad to see him but he was pvotal for Burnley in their first promotion.
    Snodgrass'impact pales in comparison. What drives R4J to make that inference to him is highly dubious. Scores goals? By Jove he's only scored 11 in the past 5 years and just 5 in the past 3

Squad player yes, midfield maestro or shield, I very much doubt so.

Robert Snodgrass is having a medical at Aston Villa looks like Aston Villa have pipped a quality loan signing here.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...long-loan/amp/

Who have they pipped? Sunderland were only other club I saw interested and were put off by wages or likely fee if they bought.

Not sure how many midfielders Villa need, they now looking at Jack Wilshere.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    Who have they pipped? Sunderland were only other club I saw interested and were put off by wages or likely fee if they bought.

Jack Wilshire? He'll be a great catch.
    But yes so many midfielders. What happened to Gardner? He did a terrific job for us in loan. But they refused to sell.

They are after Wilshere as well...

Wilshere? Fine footballer plus sickest of sicknotes equals ultimate underachiever. 139 appearances in nine years...no thanks.

Had I not just said that?

Had I not just said that?
    You said who have they pipped? Which means you had no idea who signed what. Then you went on to say you only heard Sunderland after Snodgrass and then finally you said Aston Villa was interested in Wilshere. So you answered your own question on this one so I replied with giving my answer cause you couldn't come up with one but in the end you did so it was a win win situation really.

??????

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)