+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dare to predict !

Dare to predict !

Ok chaps ! Blackburn v Burnley, all logic goes out of the window for this one , it could go either way for me.

A Micky mouse match..

Rovers 3 Clarets res 1

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    A Micky mouse match..

Rovers 3 Clarets res 1
    What have the scousers got to do with it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    What have the scousers got to do with it ?

I have no interest in this game at all. It has no bearing on either of our seasons. And we decided to turn up for this and not vital league games then its a disgrace. If there are more than 10/12k I'd be shocked.

I am with you Champs.. Others seem to have a lot more interest than us.. I think we both might be shocked..https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/...urn-v-burnley/.

Predictions? Hmm...well, at least no headless chicken imitation from Jason Lowe. Secondly, David Dunn on the bench.
    The result? Well, I just put every score between 0-0 and 3-3 on pieces of paper and picked out 2-2.
    Get your money on.

A tight game sadly the clarets will edge it
    1-2
    What we do the game after is far more important.

Easy peasy for our reserves tonight..

So easy for Burnley. Didn't get out of second gear.

All sad but true. They are miles ahead of us at the moment. Our job is to start clawing our way back up again. It might take a long time. Let's hope the players don't let this game affect our next performance in the League.

I see TM has said much the same thing on the BRFC site. The gulf in class was obvious, and there is no point in pretending otherwise.