+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Las Ramblas

Las Ramblas

Yet another tourist spot targeted for motor mayhem with 13 killed, 15 critical and 100 injured. How do you stop this!
    We were in Nice shortly before their lorry attack and will be in Barca in two months.

I could tell you how to stop it,but i wont risk being banned..

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    I could tell you how to stop it,but i wont risk being banned..
    I don't think you get banned on here for one comment - so be a devil TMS. Though don't break the law

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    I don't think you get banned on here for one comment - so be a devil TMS. Though don't break the law
    Mods from other sites read this forum and i might be sailing to close to the wind. Also i do not want an early morning knock by our finest ,due to them only being fit to arrest someone with an opinion rather than upset the unwashed liberal oxygen thieves who defend islamic scumbags .
    Last edited by Turfmoorspirit; 17-08-2017 at 11:33 PM.

No doubt we will get the usual comments from faith leaders and politicians that these people don't represent Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    No doubt we will get the usual comments from faith leaders and politicians that these people don't represent Islam.
    Too phuckin true we will..

Poke a sleeping bear long enough and it will awake.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc&t=217s

These "terrorists" are simply murderous scumbags who attack totally defenceless people with surprise tactics.

All we can do is tap into and eradicate the source and the sooner the better.

Religion of peace my arse.

Hi TEC: I really do not sound as if I am attacking you , but its a problem if as you say " eradicate the source" What is their source?
    To me its a distortion of a certain religion,some can say " the scripture means this ,other's will say no, it can be taken like this! When these 'learned' (?) fanatics have studied that distorted form. To me all religion is dogmatic, so how can you break that 'belief' system?
    Through ' brainwashing, 'or their 'learning', it's what they then believe!! A man can say "all cats eat frogs !" If he believe's it well its pretty harmless but when he says, "God wrote this ,or said, this then it's very very dangerous, or we have all to be like this,and believe this.So what can you do ? I knew a man that said to me, I will go to my grave a Marxist!! So even education will not help as it's his ingrained,deep rooted belief. !

Like I said Balanbam00, "eradicate the source". You may need to put a tin hat on very soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)