+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fans

Never had eels myself chalks and never intend to either lol

Glad you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    I enjoyed watching that, the Black n White Notts fanzine is rarely seen nowadays,I think that you have to order it online and is printed in relatively low numbers even for a fanzine,years ago they would be sold outside the ground though
    What was that dog doing in West Ham colours,surely it can't be taken into the ground?
    Pie and eel shops,do they still exist,I thought that they was something from the 40/50s or summat,who's been in one,is it really eels and potato as a meal,it just doesn't sound right to me,I'm not sure that I would venture into one should I ever visit London,like I said, good video though
    Winny saw a dog in West Ham colours at a Blackburn v West Ham game years back.He will tell you about it if you can ask him.
    West Ham (not the football club) used to have a massive dog racing/speedway stadium years ago in West Ham.
    Link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Ham_Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Wow.
    You must all be very proud.

And you wonder why no one wants to post on here.

Be lucky now.
    this is'nt the first time you have made a negative comment on here or Millwallmad is it?

listen mate don't wave your righteous trumpet around here doing the high moral dance, if you don't agree with the content on these boards then as you say... do not post!
    take care now
    john.
    Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 20-08-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    this is'nt the first time you have made a negative comment on here or Millwallmad is it?

listen mate don't wave your righteous trumpet around here doing the high moral dance, if you don't agree with the content on these boards then as you say... do not post!
    take care now
    john.
    He does make some 'Howlers'

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    He does make some 'Howlers'
    He thinks it is a closed shop on here for some reason ?
    Over to you Newcy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12