+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How's Nogbad doing?

How's Nogbad doing?

I don't post on here much these days but I wondered how my old school pal Nogbad is doing?

He has been observing for years but thankfully for the site has managed the registration procedure.

Has he set the board alight,joining in and supporting the board with his knowledge and wit.

Incidentally I was told his name yesterday and I could just about remember him ..vaguely.

Good luck to the lad as I like to see old school pals doing well

I forgive him for his disparaging comments about my life work,maybe he can tell us all his work achievement.

I'm not sure but he may have been the lad who stuck one on me on Brunswick road or was that 'snogger'..I'm not sure but I won't press charges if it was him.

At least the lad has shown that everything I have said about the GS was correct and by extrapolation it's likely everything else was true.

A few posters with egg on their faces so I thank Noggin for that.

Geetarman,monty,Magic seem redundant now I'm too busy to post.

Geets at least can obsess about my age..57 by the way.

Anyway good luck to Nog

Score 0-2 first scorer Proctor

Crowd 867 away supporters

Pay on the day?

Sell Purplebricks!

I don't think anyone cares tbh..
    Btw who did you say you were?

Quite funny that Cayton...I think you are correct.

I am unclear of the motives of someone from my past stalking my posts for several years,making no positive contribution to the site and threatening to put my name on here.

A group of people on here have communicated my name to each other but they have had the common decency to keep it off the site and I respect them for that.

Maybe I upset this guy when we were children and he is getting some belated revenge.

I know his name and can assure monty and friends that he does know me,he actually confirms just about every detail the usual crowd dispute but maybe he objects to my style of presentation.

He won't say so I don't suppose we will know.

Anyway tough game tomorrow but I think we will win.

Very impressed with Warney and his team so far so even I can get something wrong from time to time.

Will be listening to the game and expect a 2-0 win.

Nogbad likes guess the crowd so will leave that one to him.

Nogbad is out of the office at the moment (On a "cruise")

Please (unless you're Kempo) leave a message and I may get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Nogbad is out of the office at the moment (On a "cruise")

Please (unless you're Kempo) leave a message and I may get back to you.
    it's certainly a small world, Nog. Some years ago I told your old pal my favourite TV cartoon character was Pugwash and he said his was Nogbad the Bad from Noggin the Nog. And years later who turns up to corroborate his yarns?

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    it's certainly a small world, Nog. Some years ago I told your old pal my favourite TV cartoon character was Pugwash and he said his was Nogbad the Bad from Noggin the Nog. And years later who turns up to corroborate his yarns?
    Kempo's favourite was Master Bates.....

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Ha ha

You do tell some porkies monty.The above is one of them which is a complete and utter lie.

Another is the false statement that I have revealed your name on here..another lie.

I suppose you work on the idea that if you keep repeating a lie then for some it becomes a 'fact'

Now that someone has kindly identified nogbad to me,I guess he will go quiet for a time but I do hope that he enjoys his cruise.

May I suggest monty that with all the lies you tell on here you change your name to Willritson!

Is that invitation to pop up to Carnforth for a spot of shotgun shooting still live?

For the avoidance of any doubt I actually had to google nogbad to identify the derivation and Top Cat was my favourite cartoon!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Ha ha

You do tell some porkies monty.The above is one of them which is a complete and utter lie.

Another is the false statement that I have revealed your name on here..another lie.

I suppose you work on the idea that if you keep repeating a lie then for some it becomes a 'fact'

Now that someone has kindly identified nogbad to me,I guess he will go quiet for a time but I do hope that he enjoys his cruise.

May I suggest monty that with all the lies you tell on here you change your name to Willritson!

Is that invitation to pop up to Carnforth for a spot of shotgun shooting still live?

For the avoidance of any doubt I actually had to google nogbad to identify the derivation and Top Cat was my favourite cartoon!
    Your memory's going; probably too much *** on the Beach. Poor old Nog. Waits all those years to post on a Millers forum and never mentions RUFC, football or anything else except to corroborate the tall tales of his old school pal, Flashman Kempo. Amazingly he uses the same opening line as your other old pal, Smallpoor. Get rid of him and bring back that sultry Malawian beauty, Pat Pokem. I was quite fond of her.

By the way, Porky, as for not ever mentioning my name check out your FAO JV Miller thread among countless others. You also "outed" Gino - although many of us knew anyway, but the principle remains - so why decent guys like Villa protect your anonimity is hard to fathom.