+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA official website WBA TV

WBA official website WBA TV

A month or so back the club got itself a new website, and to now watch the pre match press conferences you now have to subscribe. Although the subscription is currently FREE, I wonder how long it will be before you have to pay?
    I went on to the Burnley website this morning and see they have the same website design. To subscribe to their TV, costs £4.49 a month.
    Anyone on here signed up?

A year free it says, then.....who knows but there is bound to be a charge.

Me and up to yet it is free

I ust to watch these press things on the Youtube channel but they have stopped.
    I signed up mainly for the live commentaries on games as there has been a closing down of a lot of streaming sites........so we shall see tomorrow what the commentary is like....but it is free for the moment...

About as exciting as watching the "Potter's Wheel" in the 60's or the "OXO" testcard in the 70's.

Do they spray tumbleweed with blue and white stripes and film it blowing across the club car park?

Surely to god you've got more in your lives than watching this pointless,monotonous s h I t?

We deserve a medal for attending the matches.....I'd rather abuse my own ringpiece with a broken bottle than watch Albion Tumbleweed TV 24/7.

FFS guys....get yourselves an allotment or take up basket weaving.

I'd rather abuse my own ringpiece with a broken bottle than watch Albion Tumbleweed TV 24/7.

That's the funniest thing I've read for a while. Lol

I actually joined today and made a note that a week before this date next year I email them and tell them to shove it. But for this season its free so why not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    About as exciting as watching the "Potter's Wheel" in the 60's or the "OXO" testcard in the 70's.

Do they spray tumbleweed with blue and white stripes and film it blowing across the club car park?

Surely to god you've got more in your lives than watching this pointless,monotonous s h I t?

We deserve a medal for attending the matches.....I'd rather abuse my own ringpiece with a broken bottle than watch Albion Tumbleweed TV 24/7.

FFS guys....get yourselves an allotment or take up basket weaving.
    I like to listen to the weekly press interview while doing my knitting...for those 10 minutes...far to busy to take up an allotment.....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    about as exciting as watching the "potter's wheel" in the 60's or the "oxo" testcard in the 70's.

Surely to god you've got more in your lives than watching this pointless,monotonous s h i t?

We deserve a medal for attending the matches.....i'd rather abuse my own ringpiece with a broken bottle than watch albion tumbleweed tv 24/7.

Ffs guys....get yourselves an allotment or take up basket weaving.

lololol

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)