+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FFS ! they are at it again..

[QUOTE=sinkov;38626001]1) I thought that was the whole point of the EU.
    Yes, and I reckon it is doing a decent enough job. If every state acted on it's own then the problem would be much worse. Intel must be shared.

2) Isn't that a knee jerk reaction ?
    Absolutely not. If we can ID these people, with proof, then we would be stupid to let them wonder around free.

3) No one's panicking. Just a recognition that there's little defence against these maniacs.
    Sorry Sinkov. Reading threads such as this is proof that ISIS are making people panic. Or, at least, change their lifestyle.

4) See 2. And do you seriously think our way of life hasn't changed already ? Haven't you been to an airport these last few years, Have you never had your bag or your person searched going into a public building or event ? A couple of weeks ago I saw two policemen with sub machines guns. It was a weekday lunchtime in the centre of Kendal. Our lives have changed alright, thanks to this tiny amount of people.
    Very similar to what was happening in the 70's and 80's with the Irish problems. Bag searching was the norm. Yes, we would expect our security forces to protect us by the best means that they think appropriate. Personally? It has not affected me at all. Funnily enough, I was in Kendal today and really enjoyed my visit. (I shouldn't say this but I was visiting Tim Farrons office!)

Anyway 59-60, good to see your lot are still at it. Jo Swinson and Christine Jardine, the latest in a long line of Lib Dem expense fiddlers. What a motley bunch of wrong uns they are. I really don't understand why a good man like yourself gets involved with them.

Always good to chat Sinkov. I haven't managed to catch John Phethean yet - but I will keep trying.

3 points tomorrow please!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    There is something that can be done because nearly all of the perpetrators are known to the authorities.Therefore round them up and intern or deport them back to where they came from.
    I wish it was so easy C in B, I'm sure the Human rights, PC brigade and the other do gooder groups however messed up their minds are would rear their ugly heads in protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    My thoughts exactly ! No phucker has the bollox to do anything about it because of soros and his unwashed rent a mob cucs.. " the liberal left" . I am getting to the stage that when i know my number is up that i will take as many murderous,raping,child grooming islamic cnuts as i can with me.
    All calls are recorded...

The situation does not look good You are all looking at Isis ,but another danger lies also close by, You can not see it but its almost starting. Doomed? Maybe in much trouble?? Phocked maybe ,but what can you do?

We are very close to a Indian - Chinese war!! ......and it will happen 100% !! Maybe this is why China is hinting to N Korea to back off, any war there is not on China's agenda! ??

O k you say let them fight what do I care thats far away !!

Its on China's agenda to be a big Super power,as yet its just an Asian super power.They will not let anybody take an inch of there territory and they claim India has done just that!! They have disputed area's there

Ok you say let them fight what do I care thats far away !!

In a war people are scared , they flee! If China is at war. New Delhi's water supply will get bombed or will get cut off,you can not live without water and in such hot temperatures ! This will cause an enormous migration The city has a population of around 25 million, making it the second most crowded city after Mumbai and most crowded urban agglomeration in India Where will they flee to Europe ? Indians speak English,so where will they head for ,which country ? The size of both countries will cause this war to last 3-4 years !!

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-...o-indian-war-1

Pleasing on the eye,and seems to have the right ideas..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-NrsWjHg0Q

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)