+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP Sir Bruce Forsyth

The whole RIP rubbish should be dropped or at least restricted to people associated with the club. The proportion of sympathetic posts is directly related to how often the deceased appeared on the telly or screeched out some appalling pop songs. War heroes, famous scientists, philanthropists and real actors and musicians die without a mention on MM.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    The whole RIP rubbish should be dropped or at least restricted to people associated with the club. The proportion of sympathetic posts is directly related to how often the deceased appeared on the telly or screeched out some appalling pop songs. War heroes, famous scientists, philanthropists and real actors and musicians die without a mention on MM.
    You are always welcome to start one monty and people either will or will not join in. I once started one to the actress of my dreams, Ingrid Pitt, and didn't get a single reply

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You are always welcome to start one monty and people either will or will not join in. I once started one to the actress of my dreams, Ingrid Pitt, and didn't get a single reply
    Cam, I must have been red-carded at the time because I never saw it. In fact I didn't know she was dead and have had to amend my bucket list. What a woman; she could bite my neck anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Is there anyone Tha does like gwru? Lol.
    That would be gwru then !!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Is there anyone Tha does like gwru? Lol.
    Larry Grayson I don't bat for the other side but he was funny. Like people who excite Steve Ovett, Alex Higgins, Botham. Towner best moment ever watching the Millers when he scored that winning goal against Sheff U at the kop end at Millmoor.

It clearly says RIP in the title thread, clearly some people on here have serious problems

Says RIP. Are we going to say RIP Hitler you were a great bloke. I'm all for free speech. As someone says what good is false sympathy.

It was meant to be our secret but it's out now. GWRU likes me with an intensity that is almost frightening.

So why should this be?

Well we both despise Ant and Dec and encourage others to do likewise. We both rage against anything to do with Strictly, X factor and 'reality' shows in particular and will have nothing to do with any so-called Saturday night programming, especially on ITV.

The deal was clinched when I returned recently to the racing fold, sparked off when we lost lamely to Fleetwood. Any NH winner I manage
    to successfully back I always dedicate to GWRU, for example the Skelton family's 3-1 shot Mont ...no, no I'm getting to emotional and have to stop.

By the way GWRU, if you do reciprocate a few of my odd rituals you owe me for three Flat winners today. All the best chum.

Watched big race from York today, good winner but did it beat none-stayers. Trouble with me I don't watch enough flat racing so relying on tips. Which are not conclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    It was meant to be our secret but it's out now. GWRU likes me with an intensity that is almost frightening.

So why should this be?

Well we both despise Ant and Dec and encourage others to do likewise. We both rage against anything to do with Strictly, X factor and 'reality' shows in particular and will have nothing to do with any so-called Saturday night programming, especially on ITV.

The deal was clinched when I returned recently to the racing fold, sparked off when we lost lamely to Fleetwood. Any NH winner I manage
    to successfully back I always dedicate to GWRU, for example the Skelton family's 3-1 shot Mont ...no, no I'm getting to emotional and have to stop.

By the way GWRU, if you do reciprocate a few of my odd rituals you owe me for three Flat winners today. All the best chum.
    Please do not enter your details in a dating site

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast