+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T RIP Sir Bruce Forsyth

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Larry Grayson I don't bat for the other side but he was funny. Like people who excite Steve Ovett, Alex Higgins, Botham. Towner best moment ever watching the Millers when he scored that winning goal against Sheff U at the kop end at Millmoor.
    I thought Towner scored the first and Ronnie scored the second, and winner, after Conroy palmed it out and Ronnie headed it back over him.

I'm more or less certain it was the winning goal. I was there. Anyone else remember game.

Last edited by Adventus2012; 24-08-2017 at 07:00 PM.

I'm more or less certain it was the winning goal. I was there. Anyone else remember game.
    I'm more or less certain you're a nutter.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I'm more or less certain you're a nutter.

I was there as well. I'm just as more or less certain that Ronnie got the winner. I can't find the answer on the internet. I'm sure someone can come up with the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I was there as well. I'm just as more or less certain that Ronnie got the winner. I can't find the answer on the internet. I'm sure someone can come up with the answer.
    You are right. Found an old programme. Rotherham Utd v Burnley March 14th 1981 Action shots. Shows Towner says scoring the 1st goal against Sheffield Utd. Programme says Moore scored also. So to everyone I do admit when I am wrong.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345