+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Now You Know . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Boab, stop taking so many mushrooms, it's not good for your mental health. £100m for Championship clubs, £200m for Prem clubs
    Puss-shutter . . .

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7755796.html

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    Still nothing about Scottish teams getting into the English league as a right.

Good point Deeranged. Also was listening to Tam Cowan and the StJ fans show on Saturday. They had some comment about the Irish and Welsh teams playing in the cup competition. Apologies fro the lack of detail, but the point they were making was that it seemed to be an attempt to show that cross border football was viable and that putting in the Celtic And Rangers youth teams would bring their tens of thousands of fans to boost the attendances. In both instances the ideas have been total failures.

The inference was that the real reason for putting in these innovations was to promote the possibility of Celtic and Rangers playing in the EPL. Think this has been something Deetox has mentioned before.

It is a pity that most Deetox posts seem to be only partially based on fact.

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    where in that article are your numbers backed-up. Not that it matters as this nonsense is just that.

where in that article are your numbers backed-up. Not that it matters as this nonsense is just that.
    Search Google yourself . . . I'm too busy

While you're at it, do you know the annual turnover of Dundee FC.

I don't need to search google, I read the article you posted and it doesn't back up any of your pish. you're the one making wild claims about Dundee FC entering the Championship in March, which is bizarre in itself, so maybe you should be backing it up. or going back to posting about monster trucks or whatever as for Dundee, usually around £4m in the Premiership. I can read accounts, obviously you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    It is a pity that most Deetox posts seem to be only partially based on fact.
    All the clubs (even Jim Spence) are aware of the imminent UKGov legislation, which demands that The EPL & EFL, who have been operating a cartel since 2000, comply fully to suspend their Anti-Competition practices immediately, or face billions in fines.

The UKGov has suspended £40m annual funding from the FA until they comply with the law. The FA has been accused by the UKGov as 'not fit for purpose'. The Sam Allardice scandal was the final straw.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...investigation/

The UK Law permits any business to ply its trade without restriction anywhere in the UK.

Essentially, in UK & EU Competition law, football is a business undertaking and a club should be free to provide its services
    as a football club to the buyers of such services anywhere in the UK. The buyers are, principally, the organisers of domestic
    football league tournaments, who distribute shares of revenue in return.

The EFL & EPL are cartels that have abused their dominant position on UK football markets through rules which exclude
    clubs that do not play their home games in England or Wales.

The Court would not require Scottish clubs to enter at the bottom of the English National League System. The victim of a
    civil wrong must, so far as the court can, be put in the position it would have been had the wrong not been committed.
    If the FA have, indeed, been saying NO consistently for over 16 years, then the clubs have been wronged continuously since,
    at least, 2000 when the Act came into force. Had Scottish clubs been admitted then, where, is it likely, they would be now?
    With evidence of their past achievements, domestically and in Europe, their gates and their revenues, there would be a strong
    argument that they should be admitted to the Championship, at least.

The Bill was originally due to be heard in June but was delayed by the General Election. Damien Collins will continue as Chairman
    of the Commons Select Committee; other committee members will be announced soon. The Bill WILL become Law soon.

Six Scottish clubs have stadiums which will meet the criteria for the admission. Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Killie, Rangers.

A shared 20,000 stadium in Dundee could admit both clubs into the EFL Championship.

I have provided direct contact details to the person dealing with the matter in Westminster . . and the Scottish advocate Eoghainn Maclean of Ampersand Legal team based in the Court of Session, Edinburgh.

Eoghainn Maclean has been instrumental in bringing this abuse to the attention of the UKGov over the past four years.

I don't need to search google, I read the article you posted and it doesn't back up any of your pish. you're the one making wild claims about Dundee FC entering the Championship in March, which is bizarre in itself, so maybe you should be backing it up. or going back to posting about monster trucks or whatever as for Dundee, usually around £4m in the Premiership. I can read accounts, obviously you can't.
    Pleasing.

No makey-up words.

So you can read . . . but not count.
    Last edited by deetox; 20-08-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Last edited by Taintedice; 20-08-2017 at 01:44 PM.

I'm off to Romania and Bulgaria this week on holiday so today will be my last posts for a while.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)