+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Now You Know . . .

So Now You Know . . .

I posted this image on 15th March, five months before the first layout was officially made public today.

I had a look at the outline proposal with the Council Planning and advised Nelms that DFC would need 20,000 capacity to meet the appointment criteria for entry into the English Championship in March.

I was slated on here (as usual) when posted that 8,000 was the outline proposal and was banned until 16th June.

I hope I'm wrong and that you will get a new 18,000 capacity stadium with training pitches, corporate facilities, parking etc. in preparation for a move to play in the English EFL Championship along with Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen.

However, if Killie get the final EFL place the new DFC stadium will be 8,000.

The Bill in Westminster with legislation to force The FA to comply fully with Competition Law should be finalised next month . . . after a delay due to the snap General Election.

I advised Nelms at the time and I hope they have acted. The club's income would rocket to £100m per season . . . . which makes 20,000 gate receipts almost irrelevant.

Let's hope that the Scottish clubs immediately reduce prices by at least 50% with schoolkids for £1 each.

I wasn't too wide of the mark five months ago. I would have stayed at Dens though.

Name:  Camperdown Stadium 2  DD2 3SQ.jpg
Views: 1485
Size:  102.5 KB

My Reid Steel plan with closing roof forwarded to Nelms & Martin.
    Name:  Dens Park, Dundee..jpg
Views: 1431
Size:  101.9 KB
    Last edited by deetox; 18-08-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Phukk off you phukkin idiot, troll Caravan Weekly

Seriously, get this idiot banned ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Phukk off you phukkin idiot, troll Caravan Weekly

Seriously, get this idiot banned ffs
    Taintedice hasn't just lost the plot, he's lost the whole library!

He has the lucidity which is the by-product of a fundamentally sterile mind.
    Last edited by deetox; 18-08-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Just phukk off you total bellend. Why don't you troll United mad, we want nothing to do with you

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Just phukk off you total bellend. Why don't you troll United mad, we want nothing to do with you
    HaHa . . . it's not me they're laughing at son. Have you had you medication today ? You seem to be confused by facts.

To be honest, boab, you're a loveable character. As a total fantasist

Deetox,

Where and when is it these talks took place to let us in the EFL, and who was involved???

Can't see it happening myself.

And even if it did, why would they let us straight in at Championship level???

Would they not want us to start at the bottom?

The UK Government Bill which requires the English FA to comply fully with UK & EU Competition Law was delayed due to the snap General Election in June will now become law in September.

It’s a Bosman Rule for the clubs.

This will enable six Scottish clubs to enter the English Championship who meet the 20,000 stadium capacity criteria.

Possibly : Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock and Rangers. Dundee clubs do not meet the stadium criteria unless they share a new 20,000 capacity stadium. I contacted both Dundee clubs (and Hearts) to make them aware of this six months ago.

The average income for clubs in the EFL is £100 million per season.The EPL is double at £200 million per season.

The Court would not require Scottish clubs to enter at the bottom of the English National League System. The victim of a civil wrong must, so far as the court can, be put in the position it would have been had the wrong not been committed.

The FA have, indeed, been saying NO consistently for over 16 years, the clubs have been wronged continuously since, at least, 2000 when the Act came into force.

Scottish football fans really need to know about this game-changer.

CONTACT : Eoghainn Maclean, Advocate, Ampersand Stable, Court of Session, Edinburgh for more information. eoghainn.maclean@ampersandstable.com[/email]

The Government contact in Westminster who will confirm the above is Elizabeth Flood : her direct line is 0207 219 6120.
    Last edited by deetox; 19-08-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Boab, stop taking so many mushrooms, it's not good for your mental health. £100m for Championship clubs, £200m for Prem clubs

Like!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)