+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burton v Birmingham

Burton v Birmingham

Cannot see Burton struggling got some decent forwards , Birmingham look very average

When do burton have to have the stadium seated for ? Or don't they

Clough sent them out in the second half playing at a higher tempo and they look a different side .

Two really good goals by Burton , Cloughs just changed the system again at 2-1 and looking to defend what they have .

Very interesting game to watch .

Surely Burton will go down this season, but tonight I think they deserve credit for how they have played and how they have shown RedknappBrum City up.

Can't believe nobody's come in for Jackson Irvine , top player .

'Surely Burton will go down this season'. That's the kind of comment we take offence at Acido when other club's fans say them to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    'Surely Burton will go down this season'. That's the kind of comment we take offence at Acido when other club's fans say them to us.

Quite right Hodger

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Not exactly Hodger kid.
    I just think based on finances, and fan base, and history at this level etc.. I thought Burton would go down last season and after 3 straight losses this time, Ive thought it again even more so this season. (and Im not the only one to think this am I ?)
    So come on then who ARE the favourites to go down and stay up then.
    Last edited by Acido; 19-08-2017 at 02:46 PM.