+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pulis Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Bunch of happy clappers.
    Only joking folks.
    Not jumping on the bandwagon yet. Changing my views on the bloke after two games would make me a hypocrite. However I am more than happy to be proved wrong every week.
    Just got back and thought we played really well and Barry was excellent so was Hegazi who won every ball. So for the Pulis whingers - was Pulis negative in taking off McClean for Kanu - was he feck as this brought about an extra thrust and the goal!

Did you see it Chris from your dodgy stream? Strange also how almost 2,000 supporters were all singing Pulis' name throughout the game along with Sir Garry!

PS - next week, I would bring back Yacob and bench Field. For me - Field has potential but a passenger and not a starting player - not yet anyway, as needs championship experience!

Pulis and credit.

You're having a laugh.

This dinosaur should should be history by now.

He should have his feet up and be watching the flintstones, not managing top class footballers.

Don't forget it's 2 wins in 11.

You cannot hide from the facts.

Pulisaurus out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Just got back and thought we played really well and Barry was excellent so was Hegazi who won every ball. So for the Pulis whingers - was Pulis negative in taking off McClean for Kanu - was he feck as this brought about an extra thrust and the goal!

Did you see it Chris from your dodgy stream? Strange also how almost 2,000 supporters were all singing Pulis' name throughout the game along with Sir Garry!

PS - next week, I would bring back Yacob and bench Field. For me - Field has potential but a passenger and not a starting player - not yet anyway, as needs championship experience!
    I saw it, though had to go round my mates as my computer malfunctioned yesterday morning and my Amazon stick couldn't get a link. Missed the first 15 minutes. On the plus side he makes good home brew beer.
    As for the game; it's always great to win but if Burnley had taken their 2 gilt edged chances and we'd lost then it would have been the fault of Pulis's tactics. We are defending well, Foster has yet to be tested in either game.
    We need to appeal the sending off. Over reaction by another millionaire conned the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    I saw it, though had to go round my mates as my computer malfunctioned yesterday morning and my Amazon stick couldn't get a link. Missed the first 15 minutes. On the plus side he makes good home brew beer.
    As for the game; it's always great to win but if Burnley had taken their 2 gilt edged chances and we'd lost then it would have been the fault of Pulis's tactics. We are defending well, Foster has yet to be tested in either game.
    We need to appeal the sending off. Over reaction by another millionaire conned the ref.
    Get another computer. It was Pulis who took off McClean to give more forward thrust by the introduction of Kanu and then the goal came. Oh, I forgot that was negative and when Kanu went off - Rondon came on so again was that negative. There are some who don't post on here because of the sheer negativity!

Six points from two games is fantastic so give credit where it's due. The 2,000 who went to the match did to Pulis and the team!!!!

FFS!

Get another computer. It was Pulis who took off McClean to give more forward thrust by the introduction of Kanu and then the goal came. Oh, I forgot that was negative and when Kanu went off - Rondon came on so again was that negative. There are some who don't post on here because of the sheer negativity!

Six points from two games is fantastic so give credit where it's due. The 2,000 who went to the match did to Pulis and the team!!!!

FFS!
    Did you read my post? Did it not seem the sentence about if we had lost it was Pulis's fault was a little tongue in cheek?
    Weary sigh1

FFS!
    Of course your posts towards the chairman are never negative are they? Not only negative but you throw every racial stereotype towards Chinese people into them.

I heard Megson's name a few times, but the Pulis songs must have been sung with a whisper.
    Pulis must be very deluded if he takes any credit for the 3 very welcome points, which just might keep us up. We rarely ventured into the Burnley half of the field, and although we once strung 4 passes together, the intent was never there until someone in the crowd advised that "if we can't get 3 points today, we'll never stay up". Megson said "She's got a good point there, Tone. Let's go for it".
    And thus HRK came on - not for the anonymous space-markers Field or Livermore, but for the hard-working McClean. (I actually thought McClean must have been injured, but he showed enough disgust to be left out for the next month or 2).
    In truth, all of the team's aard graft could have been in vain simply because a woefully poor Burnley missed 4 or 5 great chances. If they'd taken two of them, Albion would have got what they deserved: bugger-all.

That's the spirit talksaft.

Pulisaurus out.

Put him the natural history museum in London.

Better still put him on trial at the Hague for crimes against football.

What's all this wanting players to work all about?

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    That's the spirit talksaft.

Pulisaurus out.

Put him the natural history museum in London.

Better still put him on trial at the Hague for crimes against football.

What's all this wanting players to work all about?
    Ha ha ha brilliant. Proper med me loff.
    Didn't go to or watch the game. I listened to the commentary with Bomber on WM. They actually said that the substitution we did in the second half was the only thing we had done til that point.
    So lets give our Tone credit for the substitution then ignore his baffling decision to put J Rod on the wing last week thus nullifying any threat we had after he was having shots in in the first half.
    Swings and roundabouts ay it? Still can't argue with results so far. But I still think it's unsustainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Ha ha ha brilliant. Proper med me loff.
    Didn't go to or watch the game. I listened to the commentary with Bomber on WM. They actually said that the substitution we did in the second half was the only thing we had done til that point.
    So lets give our Tone credit for the substitution then ignore his baffling decision to put J Rod on the wing last week thus nullifying any threat we had after he was having shots in in the first half.
    Swings and roundabouts ay it? Still can't argue with results so far. But I still think it's unsustainable.
    Thought we were solid Whicka and both Barry and Hegazi were excellent. It's OK for Burnley to moan - but did Foster have anything to save? There's the two fingers to them. Credit to Pulis - the substitution was attacking - Kanu for McClean and it got us the goal! No reason why it can't continue with a couple of quality additions and the three injured coming back. Pulis whether you like him or not deserves huge credit - six points is fantastic!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)