+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pulis Out!

Pulis Out!

2 wins in the last 11 games.

Relegation form get shot of him now.

Get someone in who can play flowing attacking football with brunt and Morrison.

Luis Enrique and Laurent (yes someone did suggest him before) are waiting for the call from Lai's interpreter.

It's Pulis's fault that we are not top. If we had more attacking flair and had scored six more goals we would be sitting on top of the world. Pulis out!

No'good'keeping'clean'sheets'if'you'are'only'going 'to'score'1'goal.
    Pulis'out.

Are we 2nd?

Someone must have put the table upside down in error.

No way can a dinosaur like pulis keep us up.

From his archaic pre season to his negative tactics, we've had it.

Get him out now before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    No'good'keeping'clean'sheets'if'you'are'only'going 'to'score'1'goal.
    Pulis'out.
    Reminds me of the Megson era, and some supporters still look on him as a god

Quote Originally Posted by tipperarybaggie View Post
    it's pulis's fault that we are not top. If we had more attacking flair and had scored six more goals we would be sitting on top of the world. Pulis out!

Indeed, this a disastrous start to a season, and with old has beens like Barry etc in the team. Pulis out!
    Last edited by SwedishBaggie; 19-08-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Oh yeah forgot about Megson.

Get him out too.

What has he ever done for the Albion?

Just another dinosaur here for a last payday.

2 wins out of 11, you cannot blame a tired, small squad for the 9 games without a win at the end of last season.

It's pulis he pulis's the skill out of players.

He was at spurs (in spirit) when chadli was putting in inconsistent performances.

I've actually been to a training session and saw with my own eyes pulisaurus telling rondon't not to hit the target and to just fall down.

Get him out nowwwwwww!

Bunch of happy clappers.
    Only joking folks.
    Not jumping on the bandwagon yet. Changing my views on the bloke after two games would make me a hypocrite. However I am more than happy to be proved wrong every week.

One thing you have to give Pulis credit for is his ability to get results, despite the club seemingly being in disarray a poor pre-season, injuries and a small squad, lets not kid ourselves we are never going to play sparkling football but to win both games is a start to the season nobody really expected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)