+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peterborough v Rotherham - Post match thread

Reality is a b1tch! We should have conceded at least 3 against Southend.

Our keeper is Shyte, and our defence is inexperienced and will ship lots of goals.

Let's not get giddy, 12 th place would be a massive achievement

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Just looked at the match report. Is Warney a manager? Bringing Forde & Taylor on who were useless against the Man C kids tues. Emmanuel came off & Vaulks not on in his place? Williams was subbed so that tells me he's not a 1st team player.
    Yes, I thought he would bring Vaulks on for Emmanuel and the Forde substitution was a surprise. I think Warne saw more attacking options from him. It didn't really come off but I don't think it contributed in any way to to the subsequent winning goal.

Can you see us winning many away games way we play. We haven't got real no. 1 keeper. Right side, have we got one. Midfield needs some younger legs but good enough. Forde & Taylor can go. Williams is only an impact player.

One or two on here may need putting on suicide watch tonight - transfer window hasn't even shut yet - good grief

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    One or two on here may need putting on suicide watch tonight - transfer window hasn't even shut yet - good grief
    Never mate been watching the millers too long,they build you up they let you down always have done.My mane concerns are that if we want to be taken seriously in this league then we must splash the cash T/S said we have a competitive budget plus the ward money we must buy some very good players & show our intentions to the league & fans.

Way Warney is approaching this it's not how it's done. We haven't had a Centre back on the bench in the 3 league games we've played. Everybody knows we haven't got a good keeper at the club. I'm not convinced by Emmanuel at Right back, he's got no idea going forward. Keeps playing Forde & Taylor who will never be any good. Midfield needs some younger but good enough legs.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Way Warney is approaching this it's not how it's done. We haven't had a Centre back on the bench in the 3 league games we've played. Everybody knows we haven't got a good keeper at the club. I'm not convinced by Emmanuel at Right back, he's got no idea going forward. Keeps playing Forde & Taylor who will never be any good. Midfield needs some younger but good enough legs.
    It'a all about opinions, but you're wrong. We beat Southend (who were close to the play-offs last year) and came close today against a team who are well-fancied.

Warney has my full support.

Easy for me to say now but I thought Warney should have made a change, Taylor for Williams then fetch Williams off bench in 2nd half.
    It was obvious to Posh I'd imagine what team and style we were going to play.

I didn't get the Forde sub tbh, if you going to take a defender off to go attack then should have put JCH on

Mistake by Ajayi and O'Donnell again, both at fault imo

Was expecting a tough game so no surprises there really

dont get why there wasn't a CB on bench

Ref was crap for both sides

3 or 4 our players got yellow?

Potter my MOTM

Over a 1,000 Millers today
    Last edited by millertop; 19-08-2017 at 07:27 PM.

I don't understand how anyone went today can slate that performance.

Not coming out switched on after half time and a bad defensive mistake cost us.
    But that was a dam good game of passing football by rotherham against a high scoring team like Peterborough.

We carry on like that we will carve teams open.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    I don't understand how anyone went today can slate that performance.

Not coming out switched on after half time and a bad defensive mistake cost us.
    But that was a dam good game of passing football by rotherham against a high scoring team like Peterborough.

We carry on like that we will carve teams open.
    You always get moaners on after a loss no matter how close the game was and when we win they crawl back in the holes they came from

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast