+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peterborough v Rotherham - Post match thread

Peterborough v Rotherham - Post match thread

Still lots of positives for me. Went toe to toe with one of the division favourites. Plenty of chances, just another defensive mistake.

We will get plenty of away wins this season I reckon.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCobbler View Post
    Still lots of positives for me. Went toe to toe with one of the division favourites. Plenty of chances, just another defensive mistake.

We will get plenty of away wins this season I reckon.

UTM
    Haha what you on, where are we gonna win away? aint won away since April 2016 and show no signs of changing!

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    Haha what you on, where are we gonna win away? aint won away since April 2016 and show no signs of changing!
    That's because last year we was ****e mate you wanna know where 3 points away will come from Portsmouth I'd say

Ha ha, we'll see MMM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    That's because last year we was ****e mate you wanna know where 3 points away will come from Portsmouth I'd say
    Hope you're right, 0 from 6 says you're not.

Warney is "incandescent with rage" about the Ajayi mistake. Sad way to lose.

Semi Ajayi cost us the game big style, done exactly the same error against Lincoln in the cup all he had to do is clear the ****ing ball and we never lose the game. If he doesn't learn from these errors soon then he can feck off out the team. New centre back needed.

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    Hope you're right, 0 from 6 says you're not.
    You sound like Ian Holloway ffs only matches you can count are fleetwood and posh and both were good teams and their record shows they were good as well. We are getting better and Portsmouth are not as good as the two away matches we already played. Trust me I got it spot on with Southend and I almost predicted a prefect score on posh match.

Charlton 3 points
    Portsmouth 3 points
    Bury 3 points at this rate by a lot of goals
    Walsal 3 points
    Bradford will be hard so 1 point
    Oldham 3 points
    Blackburn 1 point
    Northampton 3 points

This is how I see the scores going until October

In fact the only matches I think we will struggle with at the min is in April when we play Plymouth and Wigan away and like I said that's along way off

My view from the TV camera perspective of ifollow:

But for Semi's moment of madness (now for the second time) I thought we were good for at least point. Posh were no slouches and you don't give Marriott breathing space. We owned the midfield for a lot of the game. The difference from the Southend game was that the through balls to the forwards weren't quite so effective and Peterborough's defence had a little more control over Moore and Proctor. I enjoyed watching Williams again. Not quite the game he had last week but still very effective. Potter was very very solid. Whenever he was on the ball it felt as though something could happen. I felt Newell made some good runs but some not so good decisions in front of goal. Overall we did OK and on another day could have drawn or even won. Nothing to be ashamed of. Will be interesting to see what Posh fans made of the game.

Not been not seen Ajayi c*ck up. Can anybody tell me why Warney doesn't have a centre back on the bench. Worst thing you can do is play players out of position. Still like to see best players in there best positions. Vaulks at Right back. Play Do Ball at Centre back. We need a central midfield player. Not was a good player, still is. Williams how did he play? is he the lightweight player he looks to me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast