+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No sign of the Barnsley DNA in that performance

That was just Hecky Dooali. Problem started in club car park for me

I will always accept defeat Ponty (even when its against the Blunts) as long as we've had a go and lost to a better or even a luckier side. But when we just don't turn up for a big derby match like today, then thats disgraceful and while we gave credit to them for fighting for the win against Notts Forest they deserve all the criticism tonight.

My sentiments exactly mate

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Apart from your keeper i thought Potts was one of your better players today mate,the lad wide left did ok in't first half,i think Bradshaw worked hard enuff but wi little or no support.The sendings off were crazy,neither shudda got involved it was very silly of both of em. UTCB
    Potts will be a top player for us

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It was bad from our lot today and Im surprised it only ended up 1-0.
    I agree about give players time etc. but Potts just hasn't been good enough so far and the biggest let down has been Moncur after the way he improved last season. Surely Mallan or Mowatt can come in and do better than Potts, and if not them we've got some good U23 talent to pick from.
    Thas obviously not seen Williams ( Nip ) he meks Moncur look like Iniesta

Ive said in another thread Roma kid, that I really think Sessi could have done the job that Williams has been brought into do, and hes only here on loan remember. Or failing that we surely have some new options from the budding U23 team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12