+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forget the result

Forget the result

Forget the result we didn't deserve to lose and concentration cost us.

But it was a great passing performance and if we continue to play like that we will be up in the playoffs.

Can't knock them and Warne has won me over for the moment.

Fair enough - you can expect younger players to make bad mistakes - Semi needs support to help him to defend long balls with confidence and clear the lines, backed up by midfielders tracking back. When attacking, you are always vulnerable to the long punt over the top. Semi needs picking up and focussed training rather than slating - he'll know he's dropped a clanger

Warne keeps banging on about signing this player and that player. He needs to stop wanting new players and spend money on hiring a decent defensive coach for the management team.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Forget the result we didn't deserve to lose and concentration cost us.

But it was a great passing performance and if we continue to play like that we will be up in the playoffs.

Can't knock them and Warne has won me over for the moment.
    Yes we did deserve to lose, poor keeper inexperienced back four, we will ship goals unless it changes

Spot on gm gm. Ajayi will continue to make mistakes with a terrible goalkeeper behind him. Don't let Pollitt scout for O'Donnell's replacement !!

We were great going forward but we chucked away 2 sloppy goals. Goalie and Ajayi dodgy to say the least. Even Wood wouldnt have co cked up for their second. Warney MUST get an experienced centre back in even if he dunt get anybody else.

Up until the mistake for the goal and it was a bad mistake semi was one the best players on the field.

If people think we deserved to lose that game and thought we didn't play well I'm shocked.

I wanted Warne gone last season nevermind this but after today's performance which was the first time I have seen them this season he has got a good team playing the right way.

Play like that and we will do well

That lad we signed from tran mere in the long run will be the weak link

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    We were great going forward but we chucked away 2 sloppy goals. Goalie and Ajayi dodgy to say the least. Even Wood wouldnt have co cked up for their second. Warney MUST get an experienced centre back in even if he dunt get anybody else.
    I think we need a no nonsense CB one that can organise & defend the eigh**** yard box.

We will play really well and lose 3-1 because we will ship goals, keeper has to go, as does one of the CBs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast