Have Barnsley come as red seats 2day?? Poor poor support!

'Is this a library?'. Like anyone from Barnsley has ever stepped foot in a library 😩

Barnsley look ropey at the back...here for the taking

People questioning why Leon is in the side...he's bullying these 2 Barnsley centre halfs

Completely dominated and should be out of sight. Been excellent up to there box. In fairness Barnsley have been horrific

Barnsley look poor. Need to convert these chances. Both deserved a red card. Rather lose a striker than a CB. Great play for the goal

Their defence is a weak point of the team, we need to put more pressure on em 2nd half

Barnsley fans singing "she said no Chedwyn, she said no" #****Banter

Wish we'd got a second goal as Barnsley cannot be that poor again in the second half.

Good first half, absolutely battered Barnsley, just need to get the second goal to finish them off now

Your sister said no Barnsley your sister said no, ohhhh Barnsley your sister said no

Imagine being from Barnsley

Back to standards of last season particularly Fleck & Duffy. Far better in last 3rd but Barnsley worst side we've played. Interesting 2nd

Barnsley might be as bad as Rotherham were last year.

Barnsley are atrocious

Barnsley are awful, how we've not got another goal I'll never know. Duffy been immense.

At what point do you reckon Barnsley fans will realise we don't give a toss about them

Odds on barnsley finishing rock bottom? Cus they were horrendous.

If Barnsley don't go down I'll eat my own hat, they're fuc king garbage

Barnsley are shi te 😂😂

Played some good football well deserved 3 points oh and barnsley are toss

How that wasn't more then 1 I dont know. But deserved win. Barnsley were shi te

Brilliant win that Blades. Could & should have been much more. Barnsley made to look utter garbage. Onwards & upwards

No noise from the Barnsley boyssssss dem blades !

Bit nice of Barnsley to just completely leave Stevens unmarked for the full 90. Fair play fellas.

Love it how Barnsley were givin it the whole 'easy 6 points off you lot next season' the second we got promoted 🌚

Fantastic result. Should have been more but we bossed Barnsley. Onwards and upwards.

Massive win. Sharp superb. Barnsley ****. ⚔️ UTB FTO

Barnsley are hands down the worst team I've ever seen at Bramall Lane

Barnsley may aswell announce relegation now if that performance is owt to go by, never in the game once. UTB exactly what we needed!

Be very surprised if they stay up

Barnsley are going down, trash🚮

Name me a worse side than Barnsley. There isn't one