+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Name'the'big'club

Name'the'big'club

who'have'never'won'much,'yet'get'56,000'in'their'r ented'ground'and'are'currently'bottom'of'the'prem.
    Must'be'something'about'those'colours

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    who'have'never'won'much,'yet'get'56,000'in'their'r ented'ground'and'are'currently'bottom'of'the'prem.
    Must'be'something'about'those'colours

Must be **** Spam Utd with all those Eastenders type mouth pieces that support them. Feck u Alfie Moon!

In fairness Des if you need to invest in anal beads or require advice on the latest monster dual action dildo then you couldn't support a better club.

i must admit though that as a ****ager I did enjoy a good "hand shandy" to any action featuring David Sullivan's then girlfriend the dirty little tart Mary Millington.

He must be so proud of the money he made out of her before she topped herself.

Show some respect you lot, didn't you know Wet Spam won the World cup for us in '66. (or so they keep telling us)

Well let me use my powers of deduction.

Rented ground? the custard bowl.

56,000, that's how many will claim to have been at the custard bowl this time next year.

Bottom of the premier league? Not yet, give two or three years.

Is it West sham?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    In fairness Des if you need to invest in anal beads or require advice on the latest monster dual action dildo then you couldn't support a better club.

i must admit though that as a ****ager I did enjoy a good "hand shandy" to any action featuring David Sullivan's then girlfriend the dirty little tart Mary Millington.

He must be so proud of the money he made out of her before she topped herself.

Remember you saying you gave a young lady a right seeing to in the churchyard Mick - was it Karren Brady as she's quite used to being on top!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Remember you saying you gave a young lady a right seeing to in the churchyard Mick - was it Karren Brady as she's quite used to being on top!
    Alas no Al......it was a local lass called Jill.

There was a Gargoyle either side of her head as I had her up against a door as I supported each of her legs off the ground to keep her out of the snow as a porked her.

She was so ugly I had to look at the Gargoyles to make me shoot my load!!

[QUOTE=mickd1961;38627352]Alas no Al......it was a local lass called Jill.

There was a Gargoyle either side of her head as I had her up against a door as I supported each of her legs off the ground to keep her out of the snow as a porked her.

She was so ugly I had to look at the Gargoyles to make me shoot my loade.ever thought about being a novelist mick.writing ***ual horrer stories.

Mary'Millington'had'a'photo'took'with'her't1ts'out ,outside'the'Brummie'in'1975.She'said'she'had'been 'to'the'game'and'Giles'played'a'
    blinder,but'it'looked'like'a''weekday'no'one'about .
    She'said'she'had'come'to'West'Bromwich'on'a'sh@ggi ng'expedition.
    She'was'only'about'5ft'tall.
    Good'old'Mary'eh

[QUOTE=albion68;38627604]
    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Alas no Al......it was a local lass called Jill.

She was so ugly I had to look at the Gargoyles to make me shoot my loade.ever thought about being a novelist mick.writing ***ual horrer stories.
    Fifty sh@gs of Stourbridge, as a title maybe mick?

Or maybe tales from the c L!t.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)