+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brilliant.....

Brilliant.....

What a game that was?, the first half was one of the best Forest performances I've seen in ages, brilliant going forward, after Vaughan went of injured Brereton came on and caused all sorts of problems for Mboro down on the right, what cheeky finish from McKay,
    A game of 2 halfs as Boro put tons of pressure on us but our defence was superb throughout that 2nd half, brilliant game, we look good with plenty of strength in depth in our squad, feeling very hopefull on a top 6 finish.

I won't get too excited, but beating arguably the quality side in the division, does a whole lot of good going forward.
    Now we must show consistency. Leeds had an away win today. They are unbeaten. We have to get at least a point against them

A good sign for me was the defending which includes our goal keeper, brilliant thoughout, because of our strength in the middle Mills stayed back and defended which is what he should do, he was dishing out orders and controlling everything at the back, hats off to him,
    Andreas, lovely pass through for the goal and he looks big in the middle of the park, perfectly balanced with plenty of options on the bench, I'm excited! I can't help that but mood around the place today was terrific,
    Leeds next week should be a test, beat Sunderland away 2 nil this afternoon, means nothing to me, they won't get anything at the CG if we play and defend like what we did today.
    We bought on Lich, Brereton and Manc, all were superb.
    Love it.

Oh btw it seems our dear Tricky has been banned or is it a mere suspension.

You mean the ratflea ban or us there another, thought it was just a yellow?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    You mean the ratflea ban or us there another, thought it was just a yellow?
    I suppose it's a 7 day yellow. Let's see when the expiration date is up. I heard you have been similarly carded

Btw Stenny I think it's a gross violation that you're banned for typing 4rse when the actual word is not picked by the swear filter.
    It's like accusing you of stealing from a shop when the sign outside says its free to take an item out without paying just because you behaved surreptitiously.

I can't believe whats been happening on Derby mad this past week Romanis.
    Anyway back to the footy, I reckon Middlesbrough will be up there this season so that must be impressive and frustrating as well, to beat them after losing to us midweek.

I don't like you talking about this subject.

No not DFM, but that game where you cheated your way to a win. Lolz.
    Btw how did you do after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Btw Stenny I think it's a gross violation that you're banned for typing 4rse when the actual word is not picked by the swear filter.
    It's like accusing you of stealing from a shop when the sign outside says its free to take an item out without paying just because you behaved surreptitiously.
    Thats typical Rat, its a joke Forum now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast