+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Funsters on here

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    SOrry was being upfront but got wrong end of stick

Why apologise to an asshole BNB who talks shyte and spends his life on a United forum, wishing he'd been raised an Arab?

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    Gotti is in a bus station in Liverpool

hmm why would i be in liverpool when meh team's playing
    let me explain it tae you and the rest oh yer match avoiding supporters how it works
    eh go to every Dee gemme, H & A,prolly an alien concept fir ya,but thats what supporters do
    even though i get tickets fir every Liverpool gemme, i only go when they dont clash with the Dee gemme.
    hence Hoffienheim H & A.i cant get to a league gemme wi Liverpool till the Toon away 1st October because of clashes
    happy to clear up the confusion.

Pysh!

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Fruit View Post
    Why apologise to an asshole BNB who talks shyte and spends his life on a United forum, wishing he'd been raised an Arab?
    ill put ya DOON as ane oh the bitter anes

Pysh!
    fantastic post
    would read again

fantastic post
    would read again
    Try the sequel.....................................Prick!

ill put ya DOON as ane oh the bitter anes
    Not bitter, just fed up reading the shyte that you spout.

Pysh!
    My thoughts exactly Juicy. He's got a history of jackanory esque tales, in another he thinks he's Bruce Willis in Diehard

Not bitter, just fed up reading the shyte that you spout.
    did you neglect tae read the OP
    ffs why so bitter ya won the BPC and have yer big derbys tae look forward tae

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    My thoughts exactly Juicy. He's got a history of jackanory esque tales, in another he thinks he's Bruce Willis in Diehard
    i was under the impression jackanory was storys made up, bit like say 'my sources tell me something's gonna happen the end of July,no wait hud on Aug,better luck next month

Looks like a few of the missing have turned up. Even DJh (Gotti was a certainty lol)

Could any missing Funsters who are reading this please turn up asap for ritual humiliation.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)