+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Funsters on here

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Still getting the headaches I see.
    no,but i get what yer getting at
    cos yer not here in Dundee yer prolly not aware of what those ****s are like at DC chasing efter storys that just arent there after a death hounding family/friends when they need to grieve(countless occasions)

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Fair play if that's what you want to spend your time/money on but it's a bit much to be critical of someone who doesn't. Two guys I work with are fans of the fun, live in and around Dundee, but didn't go to the last derby at Dens ("I'll watch on TV"). Go figure....
    yea i dont get that
    never seen Dee on live tv once

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    trigger,when yer in europe its too easy to say ya cannae go to gemmes
    ffs Berlin schonefield tae glesgae is under 1 hour and available from £9, which is quicker and cheaper than the Ellenbank bus fae dee-gla
    thons a fact
    £9.....stop talking utter ****ing nonsense.

Take it your a single man JG or have a very understanding wife. "I'm awa to the fitba dear, whars meh passport"

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    £9.....stop talking utter ****ing nonsense.

its not nonsense, you just know when too book it.its dearer now £12-£14

https://www.skyscanner.net/transport...false&oym=1709

yer right phucking talking nonsense again

So, using stoke as an example on that site, Valencia to Glasgow is only available Friday and Monday. Each flight ranging from £21 - £91. He'd need to also travel to and from Glasgow and also stay somewhere for a couple of nights. Let's be realistic, it's going to cost a fortune, hardly doable every week (maybe for you, who knows).

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    So, using stoke as an example on that site, Valencia to Glasgow is only available Friday and Monday. Each flight ranging from £21 - £91. He'd need to also travel to and from Glasgow and also stay somewhere for a couple of nights. Let's be realistic, it's going to cost a fortune, hardly doable every week (maybe for you, who knows).
    valencia isnt really a major airport hub but £21 to glasgow is 1 round oh drinks,hardly expensive
    i believe i said occasionally not every week,

OYF - this thread has gone all ESE/Tek car crashesque.

Lots of circumstances cant goto games. Ive not missed a game regularly for years (and i lve closer to carlisle than glasgow). I havent been this season - thats because of serious illness in my family. Also some folk have young kids and a knock oot wife who promises blow job Saturday (but rarely delivers!). Kids and being abroad or in a different city certainly contribute.

I lived abroad for 5 years and flew back for a game once (1-2 st mirren when we were in dire straights and thomson scored). Just once - ok it was phucking australia but come on.

No debate here John - you are a top Dee supporter. Stoke is no less a top Arab than when i was standing in the p!ssing rain at morton last season (affshore had bailed oot to the pub if recall ).

Crowd debates and now superfan debates? Dinnae get it myself.

SRYB and FTD

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    ive not lived there, however i lived in London for 6 months -no Dee gemme missed
    Manchester 8 months -no Dee gemme missed
    Liverpool 11 months or so -no Dee gemme missed
    and Berlin 7 months -no Dee gemme missed
    and various others

nae excuses fir flying fir 2 hours with flights under £30 return and no occasionally going tae a gemme
    Aye, it's usual for dodgy kunts to keep moving around like that, can't stay in one place very long coz the locals suss you out

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    OYF - this thread has gone all ESE/Tek car crashesque.

Lots of circumstances cant goto games. Ive not missed a game regularly for years (and i lve closer to carlisle than glasgow). I havent been this season - thats because of serious illness in my family. Also some folk have young kids and a knock oot wife who promises blow job Saturday (but rarely delivers!). Kids and being abroad or in a different city certainly contribute.

I lived abroad for 5 years and flew back for a game once (1-2 st mirren when we were in dire straights and thomson scored). Just once - ok it was phucking australia but come on.

No debate here John - you are a top Dee supporter. Stoke is no less a top Arab than when i was standing in the p!ssing rain at morton last season (affshore had bailed oot to the pub if recall ).

Crowd debates and now superfan debates? Dinnae get it myself.

SRYB and FTD
    ill gie ya australia
    anyway it was only a windup efter OP suggested i wasnae at gemme

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)