+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mouthy Dingles where are you?

Mouthy Dingles where are you?

Easy 3 points they said, been playing some reyt football just can't believe what I,m seeing said another oik on the radio after your last game and what happens? You get battered and lucky to get away with 1-0 - laughing mi b....x off jog on Dingles looks as though it's gonna be a long season for you

Welcome to the board!!! I probably shouldn't give your post the time of day but thought why not! From listening to radio Sheffield there's as many deluded blunts fans as possibly reds ones. I for one would've taken a point yesterday had it been offered before kick off. A bit of a contradiction in the getting battered and 1-0 statement and if I were you I'd be concerned that you've 'battered' a team and beaten us only 1-0. I think it highlights your deficiencies upfront. No doubt when far better teams come to your gaff and you 'batter' them you will still find you'll be on the wrong end of the scoreline. I have heard some delusional fans of yours talking about play offs - from what I have seen of your dude thus far I think you should concentrate on getting to 50 points first as yours too will be a long old season. You have crumbled against a bit of minor quality twice away from home and were lucky to scrape a win at home to Brentford. These are hardly credentials of a good championship club!! I fear for you this season - remember who sent you packing into league 1 last time!!! I get the impression after around a 7 year league one stint (ours was only 2 with a lower budget)- courtesy of Barnsley fc putting the icing on the cake, you're still hurting . Wait until the bigger club on your doorstep turn you over twice.

May all our battered defeats be 1-0 this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertieme View Post
    Easy 3 points they said, been playing some reyt football just can't believe what I,m seeing said another oik on the radio after your last game and what happens? You get battered and lucky to get away with 1-0 - laughing mi b....x off jog on Dingles looks as though it's gonna be a long season for you
    Having a long season would mean extending it till the end of may and the play offs wouldn't it ?

So glad you enjoyed your victory yesterday , playing proper clubs again after 6 ( SIX ) years in the wilderness makes even winning insignificant derbies like yesterday taste sweet .

Hope you bought the commemorative scarf outside as a momento .

Welcome back , we'd almost forgotten you existed .

And then there fans say that there not bothered about us hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    Welcome to the board!!! I probably shouldn't give your post the time of day but thought why not! From listening to radio Sheffield there's as many deluded blunts fans as possibly reds ones. I for one would've taken a point yesterday had it been offered before kick off. A bit of a contradiction in the getting battered and 1-0 statement and if I were you I'd be concerned that you've 'battered' a team and beaten us only 1-0. I think it highlights your deficiencies upfront. No doubt when far better teams come to your gaff and you 'batter' them you will still find you'll be on the wrong end of the scoreline. I have heard some delusional fans of yours talking about play offs - from what I have seen of your dude thus far I think you should concentrate on getting to 50 points first as yours too will be a long old season. You have crumbled against a bit of minor quality twice away from home and were lucky to scrape a win at home to Brentford. These are hardly credentials of a good championship club!! I fear for you this season - remember who sent you packing into league 1 last time!!! I get the impression after around a 7 year league one stint (ours was only 2 with a lower budget)- courtesy of Barnsley fc putting the icing on the cake, you're still hurting . Wait until the bigger club on your doorstep turn you over twice.

On the evidence of yesterday it's going to be a longer and harder season for you.
    UTB

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    May all our battered defeats be 1-0 this season!
    To be honest 1-0 did flatter you

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    On the evidence of yesterday it's going to be a longer and harder season for you.
    UTB
    Why would it interest you so much , the game means nowt to you doesn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Credit where its due u deserved to win yesterday. We were abysmal. Still think we'll finish above your lot though. All the best for the rest of the season. Rather play your lot than travel to ****ing millwall so all friendly rivalry for me. UTR

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Interested when we play you naturally. We've only played two home games and yesterday's gate was the smaller of the two, that's how much interest there is generally in Barnsley as opposition. Be a higher gate for our next home game I guarantee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast