+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: o/t Question for the lefties.

"The Malicious Communications Act 1988 (MCA) is a British Act of Parliament that makes it illegal in England and Wales to "send or deliver letters or other articles for the purpose of causing distress or anxiety". It also applies to electronic communications."

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    I wonder if the mods on here would allow someone to post on here, in support of the terrorist attack in Barcelona? If you are in support of total free speech, then surely you would.
    Again, If I knew LBJ's real name and address and put it out, saying he was a 'Peodo', would you defend my free speech? Even if he got a brick through his window.
    You, as usual with your leftie pals, are well out of order and at the very least owe LBJ an apology. What a disgraceful post to put up.

Think lbj has already laid the marker down in their own way

I wonder if the mods on here would allow someone to post on here, in support of the terrorist attack in Barcelona? If you are in support of total free speech, then surely you would.
    Again, If I knew LBJ's real name and address and put it out, saying he was a 'Peodo', would you defend my free speech? Even if he got a brick through his window.

Your choice of words in your example are extreme Brassgnat. You could have made your more tasteful surely!

I believe lbj deserves an apology for what you have written there.

Thats disgraceful...again disproportionate and unnecessary

Think Brassgnat has not meant any intentional malice in the comment about LBJ. It has just been a clumsy statement trying to highlight a point he is making. An apology would be a good idea though just to clear it up.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-08-2017 at 04:03 PM.

If ibj wrote this he would get absolutely slated shocking post by Brassgnat.

Yet another thread by idiot to stir the pot and people still fall for it Lol

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    "The Malicious Communications Act 1988 (MCA) is a British Act of Parliament that makes it illegal in England and Wales to "send or deliver letters or other articles for the purpose of causing distress or anxiety". It also applies to electronic communications."
    Have they told British Gas about this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast