+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: o/t Question for the lefties.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yet another thread by idiot to stir the pot and people still fall for it Lol
    An astute observation, Millertop. IBS is a wind-up merchant and almost certainly a multi. His purported Christian beliefs - so strong he claims that he disappears at Lent - never stop him making quite nasty and uncharitable attacks on those who disagree with him. Very odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Have they told British Gas about this?
    I've not seen Sid for ages, but if I do I'll tell him.

"You, as usual with your leftie pals, are well out of order and at the very least owe LBJ an apology. What a disgraceful post to put up."

Quite right - but with full approval of the mods. Tentative request for an apology that never happened.

So much for MM rules.

Now it's just a matter of seeing how low can you go ?

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    "You, as usual with your leftie pals, are well out of order and at the very least owe LBJ an apology. What a disgraceful post to put up."

Quite right - but with full approval of the mods. Tentative request for an apology that never happened.

So much for MM rules.

lbj

Due to the nature of your emails we received we are dealing with it but first we have to wait to see if your threats from you are real. If they were not then you can say so now and the matter can be dealt with and closed.

Kids are starving.....in context with world problems... what the hell....

Keep up your charity donations....be good!

Kids are starving.....in context with world problems... what the hell....

Keep up your charity donations....be good!
    Can I take it from that they were not real threats?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Can I take it from that they were not real threats?
    Did he threaten to start another Stubbs tread Froggy?

So much for MM rules.

The moderation of this site clearly annoys you as it does other users. I can't help it if you don't like it as like your tiresome self I am not willing to change.
    You sending e-mails at 3:26 in the morning concerns me somewhat. Personally I have other things in my life which takes up my time and dealing with you isn't pleasing me at all.
    You don't need this! I don' need this! so I suggest you have a rest from MillersMad until your issues are dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    I wonder if the mods on here would allow someone to post on here, in support of the terrorist attack in Barcelona? If you are in support of total free speech, then surely you would.
    Again, If I knew LBJ's real name and address and put it out, saying he was a 'Peodo', would you defend my free speech? Even if he got a brick through his window.
    I do not know who LBJ is and no evidence LBJ is a '*****', if the above post is being interpretated/; twisted? to say I say he is I apologise.
    The point I was trying to make was about if you are keen to defend/ support free speech where you can say anything about or to anyone, and the boot was on the other foot, which could end in yourself being subject to discrimination verbal abuse or even violence.
    The murderers of the old guy down Fitzwilliam Rd were screaming "groomer" at him while they were killing him, without any evidence of him being a "groomer". Who put that into their heads, and should they be in the dock too?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123