+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kieran Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Freescoring fullback that notched double figures last yr doesn't matter what division that's in it's impressive so pay accordingly
    Personally for me, it doesn't just depend on the fee, but also the availability of a suitable replacement.

Our squad shortens by the day with Moore and Baldock injured. Beard, Hanson and potentially Brooks on the way out. CW maintains the squad doesn't have enough cover as it is and we are struggling currently to strengthen anyway. We need to be very careful and should only relinquish a first team player on the basis we have a cast iron replacement and that is regardless of transfer fee

Remember, the next available opening isn't while Jan and we need to have the strongest possible squad available to see us through to at least that time

no chance of chris letting freeman and brayford go the beard deffo on his way imo

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    no chance of chris letting freeman and brayford go the beard deffo on his way imo
    If we get offered owt like £5million for any of our players they'll be gone,the taxi's are on standby.UTCB

No No No

Chris will never see the transfer money so why would we weaken the team.

Wake up boys, we never see the money honey

Quote Originally Posted by benditlike_Borbokis View Post
    No No No

Chris will never see the transfer money so why would we weaken the team.

Wake up boys, we never see the money honey
    Thee wake up mi owd pal,if we get offered owt like £5million he or anyone else will be gone,trust me i've seen it happen before startin wi MICK JONES to Leeds in 1967.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    If we get offered owt like £5million for any of our players they'll be gone,the taxi's are on standby.UTCB
    Very cynical Rod!

And here's me thinking you were a "happy clapper".

Thee wake up mi owd pal,if we get offered owt like £5million he or anyone else will be gone,trust me i've seen it happen before startin wi MICK JONES to Leeds in 1967.UTCB
    I can remember in 1951, United's board accepted a bid of £32,500 (a record in those days) from that lot at S6 for Jimmy Hagan!!

To his eternal credit, SIR JAMES refused to go. (A great player, a great man - and a TRUE BLADE!!!)

rod stop upsetting me by bringing up mick jones again got keith west ringing round in my ears yet again lol

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I can remember in 1951, United's board accepted a bid of £32,500 (a record in those days) from that lot at S6 for Jimmy Hagan!!

To his eternal credit, SIR JAMES refused to go. (A great player, a great man - and a TRUE BLADE!!!)
    Ronaldo,NO NO NO NO ya can't say TRUE BLADE on here.Times have changed mi owd pal ya know that, just cos i don't blame certain people at the club for everythin that goes wrong dunt mean i think they get everythin r8,despite what some may want ya to believe abart me.I hope your appointment goes well today mate.UTCB

Ronaldo,NO NO NO NO ya can't say TRUE BLADE on here.Times have changed mi owd pal ya know that, just cos i don't blame certain people at the club for everythin that goes wrong dunt mean i think they get everythin r8,despite what some may want ya to believe abart me.I hope your appointment goes well today mate.UTCB
    I think a man who played 442 games for us (despite WW2 reducing the number of games possible), scored 151 goals and created far more for other players, and refused to be transferred to S6 - merits the description as a TRUE BLADE!

Add to that, that he was IMHO, the greatest player I ever saw playing for United - and I stand by original assessment!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast