+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kieran Freeman

Kieran Freeman

Huddersfield interested in shock move for KF

Terriers would pay money or offer Joe Lolley in a swap deal. Seen as perfect cover for skipper Tommy Smith

Source: Journo Alan Nixon

Not surprised if I'm being honest.

Outstanding all last season and fantastic yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Premiership club trying to get our players on the cheap. We can't afford to let anyone go at the moment as we aren't getting them in. We have Stearman, Baldock out with no news on a return. Brayford seemingly in the departure lounge waiting for deadline day to move to Burton. CW reporting yesterday Basham was struggling with a tight groin. If the money was silly then I wouldn't be against us considering it but its not its derisory. Tell Huddersfield to fck off unless they come up with an offer in excess of £2 million plus Lolly we're in the championship now. Its reported they only paid around £300k for Lolly.
    i'm not trying to put a silly value on Freemans head but £2 million gets most championship clubs jack sh1t in todays ridiculous market

Lolly is crap that's why they want to get rid. Know him from his Uni days at Uclan and he isn't that good. Didn't make and impact at all with Hudds in the Champ. Don't get hung up on him. Freeman sale would be a no go unless it was for around £5million for me.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

Terriers would pay money or offer Joe Lolley in a swap deal. Seen as perfect cover for skipper Tommy Smith

£'s only and it needs to begin with a 5 and have 6 noughts following it.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

I wouldn't pay any attention whatsoever to what that 2 bob Sun hack Alan Nixon prints. He just uses the blunderbus approach in linking various players with various clubs, in the hope one might be correct. He rarely is!

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    I wouldn't pay any attention whatsoever to what that 2 bob Sun hack Alan Nixon prints. He just uses the blunderbus approach in linking various players with various clubs, in the hope one might be correct. He rarely is!
    He gets as much wrong as he gets right, but occasionally does come up with a scoop that no other journo has reported

Hudders may be interested after the collapse of the Yiadom deal, but whether they follow it up as there will be others on their list who knows?

Like UFO says it's a scattergun approach sooner or later you will hit something,as for freeman I don't think he is prem class but to be fair to him he's already exceeded my expectations of him so who knows he may be able to step up

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    As a journo Nixon is no where near as good as James Shield. That should position him nicely.

With the money sloshing about in the PL, and bang average players going for serious money, £5m for Freeman would be a bargain. He isn't Kyle, but he isn't rubbish either. £12m in cash mate.

Freescoring fullback that notched double figures last yr doesn't matter what division that's in it's impressive so pay accordingly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast