+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Rats,

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Right they left the forum.... Yh! right... more like waiting for the next sharade more like. It's a real damn shame they won't be doing that no more because unfortunately I got them on ignore, best thing for the forum and less bilge to contend with and more football talk the better.

Agenda's on the rise on the forum which quite honestly I couldn't give a damn because like I said I got them on ignore and won't be dealing with those culprits no longer and looks like I will be adding another one on the list to go along with the favouritisms of the board that have a long agenda against me.

Can almost hear the silence...... much better.

I find you amusing. I hope you continue posting just as much. I'm sure we will get along just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    There should be a separate area for off-topic (ie non footy) stuff, I enjoy the 'putting the world to rights' stuff because the quality of discussion is so much better than the cack elsewhere ie facebook, BUT I recognise it turns a lot of folk off and it should be put elsewhere
    Not sure I follow that Andy. The one thing we all have in common is supporting DCFC but that doesn't mean that's all we can ever talk about does it? If people don't want to follow such threads that's fine...no one's making them, but that thread has attracted a lot of comments.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 20-08-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Two questions for R4J.....

Did you or did you not get banned from another Derby County forum, just yes or no?

IF no your a liar, if yes please give details below

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Not sure I follow that Andy. The one thing we all have in common is supporting DCFC but that doesn't mean that's all we can ever talk about does it? If people don't want to follow such threads that's fine...no one's making them, but that thread has attracted a lot of comments.
    The Brecht one was easy to identify but a number of other threads have recently been hijacked and gone conviction-manic including some where footy and politics spats were running side by side through the topic

Quote Originally Posted by triz View Post
    I still skim the site from time to time. This whole r4j thing is a tough one. He truly is annoying I can see that, but as a now casual observer whenever I log on threads go like this....

Point raised by someone
    small discussion
    r4j says something
    in joke's and mockery aimed at r4j-continue for the rest of the thread
    I get bored

He may be a douche he may not be, but right now he is the star of this board.

I can see why it happens im just giving my observations. When I first signed up we had a similar poster imo,I forget his name (he was at the pub pre po final, someone remind me) and he wound me right up. But then I genuinly started laughing at him, best way with payers Like that I reckon.

ps if Rob has gone that's a big Loss, old school wise head.
    Sitting back and watching for a few months this is my observation and then feedback from others is exactly the same.

Its those killing the threads by not using the ignore button when they have been told time and again then going on the attack that then demand a banning and play the innocent.

Others that if anyone doesn't agree get accused of being me (which is hilarious) or even me being R4J (even funnier) because they simply don't agree.

CASE AND POINT ........

As for OT topics people can ignore them. They used to be on the donning ton lounge and this was merged by bloomer ram. If you don't want none football avoid other topics.

RamAnag .... maybe if the discussion was allowed to flow Triz and a few others will return with new blood which this thread shows is being pushed away. To Triz I can add a lot of other names who say the same as him .......they may well post themselves and say. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    The Brecht one was easy to identify but a number of other threads have recently been hijacked and gone conviction-manic including some where footy and politics spats were running side by side through the topic
    sorry brecht = brexit obviously, banana fingers and medieval phone conspired

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    Sitting back and watching for a few months this is my observation and then feedback from others is exactly the same.

Its those killing the threads by not using the ignore button when they have been told time and again then going on the attack that then demand a banning and play the innocent.

Others that if anyone doesn't agree get accused of being me (which is hilarious) or even me being R4J (even funnier) because they simply don't agree.

CASE AND POINT ........

As for OT topics people can ignore them. They used to be on the donning ton lounge and this was merged by bloomer ram. If you don't want none football avoid other topics.

RamAnag .... maybe if the discussion was allowed to flow Triz and a few others will return with new blood which this thread shows is being pushed away. To Triz I can add a lot of other names who say the same as him .......they may well post themselves and say. Only time will tell.
    Rats, that is a candidate for the most evasive and misleading reply of all time.

It's not those not using the ignore button who are killing threads...it's those who write nonsense, or even offensive nonsense, and send the rest of us rushing for the ignore button or to react accordingly who are 'killing threads'.

The suspicions about you being R4J maybe unfounded, maybe not. You would of course deny it, but as Manx observed yesterday, the poster concerned does seem to veer inexplicably from writing jibberish to periods of lucidity...it's odd to say the least.

You seem to be intimating that I am amongst those not 'allowing the conversation to flow' and that that is why Triz doesn't post anymore. That really is ridiculous as is your claim that this thread somehow shows 'new blood' is being 'pushed away'. How do you work that out? The only 'new blood' that commented was Fishing Rod and he certainly didn't seem intimidated.

Please, let's cut to the quick.
    1) Is another moderator, preferably Andy, going to be appointed and if not...why not?
    2) Why has no answer been forthcoming to my points in the opening to this thread and asked again later by KCG in post #4?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 21-08-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Sitting back watching and observing for a few months strikes me of a moderator that can't be 4rsed anymore, or was it that you were too busy sight seeing around Jerusalem and Israel or learning the intricacies of the Muslim religion so you could pop back out of the blue and straight away preach and belittle other posters who you think don't know as much as you about decent Muslims

Somebody tell me I'm wrong!

***** Yellow Card - Circumventing swear filter (see sticky at top) *****
    Last edited by Rattea; 21-08-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Two questions for R4J.....

Did you or did you not get banned from another Derby County forum, just yes or no?

IF no your a liar, if yes please give details below
    Lol...love your unloaded, open ended questioning style Stenny...you should be in charge of Question Time.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Sitting back watching and observing for a few months strikes me of a moderator that can't be 4rsed anymore, or was it that you were too busy sight seeing around Jerusalem and Israel or learning the intricacies of the Muslim religion so you could pop back out of the blue and straight away preach and belittle other posters who you think don't know as much as you about decent Muslims

Somebody tell me I'm wrong!
    Yes I thought that was a bit odd, lets hope he never gets to East Grinstead on his travels or he'll be preaching Scientology at us.

Rats also declined my offer to have the in depth discussion on the subject he seemed to want, but that's a criticism of him as a poster not a mod (unless he cards me for saying this!)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)