+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chinese Billionaires

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Still don't get it
    How can you trust a reporter who thinks a Barnsley chop is pork? Shoddy journalism to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    How can you trust a reporter who thinks a Barnsley chop is pork? Shoddy journalism to say the least.
    You've really lost me now

Wolves also now in Chinese ownership?

I'd be happy with a Billionaire taking over RUFC, but I'd prefer it to be someone with links to the local area. The Healey Brothers would do nicely

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJohn View Post
    I'd be happy with a Billionaire taking over RUFC, but I'd prefer it to be someone with links to the local area. The Healey Brothers would do nicely
    Oh I Donno don't we have enough with one Healey in our community

You've really lost me now
    If you read the Telegraph article that great_fire linked to you'll see that the man who is credited for introducing Christianity to China (now 70 million strong) was originally from Barnsley. In that article the journalist states

"Barnsley was known as the birthplace of Michael Parkinson, Dickie Bird, home to a Championship football team and the namesake of a half-decent pork chop."

If she thinks it's a half-decent pork chop that's probably because she would have been eating a lamb chop.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If you read the Telegraph article that great_fire linked to you'll see that the man who is credited for introducing Christianity to China (now 70 million strong) was originally from Barnsley. In that article the journalist states

"Barnsley was known as the birthplace of Michael Parkinson, Dickie Bird, home to a Championship football team and the namesake of a half-decent pork chop."

If she thinks it's a half-decent pork chop that's probably because she would have been eating a lamb chop.
    Ahh ok cheers cam I couldn't open that link for some reason (not that I could be bothered to read it anyway)

Still don't get it
    Are you trolling or what?

Read the link.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Are you trolling or what?

Read the link.
    Do you even know what trolling is?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234