+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dickies Bird supporting the Blades yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Cut him some slack! That interview is an absolute disgrace.
    Just shown it my Mam who's known him all her life and she says he's a bloody cretin saying that

Thy either a Barnsley fan or tha not

If you're mam says he's a cretin ESR she'll do for me

What's it matter? He's a pentioner living out his retirement. I'd dance round naked for free snap n' beer paid on

Dickie Bird is a true Barnsley legend and a proud Barnsley/Yorkshire man. There isn't man one who wouldn't take a freebie instead of paying is there? The true villains here are the filthy dee dar fkcers who have royally set this gent up & are now laughing thier bollox off at us, are some of us on here too thick to see that?

Here's to Mr Harold Dickie Bird, al raise a few to you tonight.

TMT

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    What's it matter? He's a pentioner living out his retirement. I'd dance round naked for free snap n' beer paid on
    Tha reyt theear. These pensioners can't stop laughing. Eyt all, Sup all, Pay Nowt.

A bet he wo theear at 5-45am.

I agree with you.Its easy to set an old man up in these situations.try the same with such as mick mccarthey & he would see through it straight away.The old mans done nowt wrong in my opinion just a bit naive.A storm in a teacup.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodredpontyend View Post
    Dickie Bird is a true Barnsley legend and a proud Barnsley/Yorkshire man. There isn't man one who wouldn't take a freebie instead of paying is there? The true villains here are the filthy dee dar fkcers who have royally set this gent up & are now laughing thier bollox off at us, are some of us on here too thick to see that?

Here's to Mr Harold Dickie Bird, al raise a few to you tonight.

TMT

Quite right BRP

Nowt wrong with "Dickie"

Free ale all afternoon
    Go on dickie

And could you see Sean Bean wearing a Barnsley tie ? The blokes a total pillock for what he's done , Legend my arse , failed cricketer , good umpire , nowt special , don't know why he's rated so highly , JMO and same for Parky, Goff, and that idiot Boycott, lerrim all tek thu hook , not real Tarn fans ennyonum.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast