+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dickies Bird supporting the Blades yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodredpontyend View Post
    Read this folks n tell me this great man isn't a Barnsley fan.

TMT

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Just sin his interview. Taken art o context for me. When dic kie worra lad tha dint ev these stupid antagonistic rivalries and football fans home and away mixed ont terraces. Fans these days look at the situation completely different and fail to understand. He's always said he likes Yorkshire teams to do well. His comments were more on a personal note regarding how sheff u had treated him over the years. His prediction was for a defeat. Nowt wrong wi that. Roma predicted defeat and remains top of league. Does that mek him 'Not a proper Barnsley fan'?
    He was wearing a Blunts tie , plenty wrong with that , total tool .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post

Lovely man and gent, do you get off on ripping a 84yr old man to bits?, a Barnsley man at that. Barnsley through & through.

TMT

Wake the fck up, those filthy deedar blunts have set him up & you have taken the bait, don't be so dense. please think about it, then lay down with a couple of asprin.

TMT

Gu Ballax , no True tarn fan would wear a Blunts or any other clubs tie , set up or not , he should know better or get some help , and it's Arf to me i don't remember him ever being a King ,

Quote Originally Posted by bloodredpontyend View Post
    Wake the fck up, those filthy deedar blunts have set him up & you have taken the bait, don't be so dense. please think about it, then lay down with a couple of asprin.

TMT
    Get some Thatchers darn thi neck Hot earrd and behave thissen !!

I saw he that daft to wear a Blunts tie... 80 odd or not. He should have known

Free beer n snap
    Go on dickie

Gu Ballax , no True tarn fan would wear a Blunts or any other clubs tie , set up or not , he should know better or get some help , and it's Arf to me i don't remember him ever being a King ,
    It's a godd job tha dint see Dickie singin "We've got BILLY SHARP" when t'goal went in then Roma owd lad. I'm kiddin,i am suprised how much dislike there is on here for owd Dickie tho,not to mention my BLADES,especially when some of ya complain abart gettin slavvered at by some of the gobby chuffs that follow us.Oh well i look forrad to the Oakwell return and my visits for the academy games.UTCB

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast